Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 3 year plan for the Steelers

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Wtf are you talking about?
    I didn't ask about some meme. I asked if you praised Tomlin for controlling AB and getting the most out of him.
    that's what the meme was about that I posted.

I can understand why you're dodging my question, nice try changing the subject every time...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    that's what the meme was about that I posted.

I can understand why you're dodging my question, nice try changing the subject every time...
    Fail, again.
    Me dodging?
    Why are you afraid to answer my question?
    You know, the one asked before your question.
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

Legend

User Info Menu

Fail, again.
    Me dodging?
    Why are you afraid to answer my question?
    You know, the one asked before your question.
    I answered your question, but you're the one that asked "why trade AB?"

so do you think we should have kept AB?

Legend

User Info Menu

Why trade ab?
    Why not tag Bell again to try to trade him?

and do you exactly know how much it would have cost the Steelers to franchise tag Bell again?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I answered your question, but you're the one that asked "why trade AB?"

I'll type this slow for you.
    Did you praise Tomlin for controlling AB and getting the most out of him?
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

and do you exactly know how much it would have cost the Steelers to franchise tag Bell again?
    Have no clue on Bell.
    What does that have to do with our conversation?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Then why say how we almost made the playoffs or how the team played hard?
    If super bowls were your goal, then don't mention how happy you are with the way the season turned out.
    Why trade ab?
    Why give Ben all the new money before they needed to
    Why extend Tomlin?
    All actions that don't scream super bowl.
    The Rooneys are in it every year to win. And a SB. Their player payroll and lack of salary cap space every year proves that. There are no 'fire sales' with their players. AB and LB had to go for obvious reasons. They are indeed committed to winning and winning Superbowls. They aren't the damn Cardinals or Lions. (who are already hinting at trading their coveted 1st round draft pick Slay CB- teams who take 1 step forward then 2 steps back)

"All actions that don't scream super bowl" your opinion.

Mentioning how happy you were with how the season went- well hell, weren't you as well, with all that happened? I was. They over acheived to get to 8-8 although I hate how they lost their last 3.

This comment has nothing to do with wanting to win a SB every year, because it was based on what happened AFTER Ben went down. After that, the season was in peril. But before he went down, before we played the Patriots, we were all talking AFCC preview.. oops.
    Last edited by pfelix73; 02-17-2020 at 10:56 PM.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Legend

User Info Menu

Have no clue on Bell.
    What does that have to do with our conversation?
    did you not ask "Why not tag Bell again to try to trade him?"

Legend

User Info Menu

please allow me to refresh your memory...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post
    The Rooneys are in it every year to win. And a SB. Their player payroll and lack of salary cap space every year proves that. There are no 'fire sales' with their players. AB and LB had to go for obvious reasons. They are indeed committed to winning and winning Superbowls. They aren't the damn Cardinals or Lions. (who are already hinting at trading their coveted 1st round draft pick Slay CB- teams who take 1 step forward then 2 steps back)

"All actions that don't scream super bowl" your opinion.

Mentioning how happy you were with how the season went- well hell, weren't you as well, with all that happened? I was. They over acheived to get to 8-8 although I hate how they lost their last 3.

This comment has nothing to do with wanting to win a SB every year, because it was based on what happened AFTER Ben went down. After that, the season was in peril. But before he went down, before we played the Patriots, we were all talking AFCC preview.. oops.
    of course the Rooneys and thus the Steelers are in it to win it every single year.

anyone who suggests otherwise obviously has an agenda for whatever reason...