Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: OT: rip Kobe

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    Certainly ashame people have to take shots at him after he is dead. He still has a wife, kids, and family left to morn two people they loved. Some people in this world are just heartless.
    I’m sadden about it as well. This world really is going down the tubes.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    I’m sadden about it as well. This world really is going down the tubes.
    It appears that some people are taking their lead from our train wreck of a president.

Banned

User Info Menu

It appears that some people are taking their lead from our train wreck of a president.
    He's a morally bankrupt individual.

Legend

User Info Menu

Certainly ashame people have to take shots at him after he is dead. He still has a wife, kids, and family left to morn two people they loved. Some people in this world are just heartless.
    Some people can’t handle seeing a guy like Kobe being immortalized and treated like a fallen hero.

I think it hurts their soul to see a man like him put on a pedestal.

I’ve seen people post about a military helicopter crash from 2003 and why they didn’t get the same attention or asking why the other 7 victims aren’t being recognized (even tho they are).

Guys on here really wondering why millions of people are
    mourning an NBA legend who played in LA and won 5 rings and a few Olympic gold medals, an Oscar and was also a mentor to a generation of current NBA players?

I know a local basketball legend from Western PA who played in the NBA briefly. He’s in his 60’s and 2 weeks ago he posted a photo about how he met Kobe and spoke to him for a few minutes. That’s the type of stardom a impact Kobe had on NBA players and fans.

17 years these people had to yap about Kobe but they have to remind people on the day of his death because they can’t handle seeing a man who looks like Kobe getting praise?
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Best president we've had in a long time. Has done more good for a lot more people than a basketball player.
    How is it possible to have the best owner, best front office, best gm, best HC, good/great drafts every year and good FA acquisitions every year, but only have 3 playoff wins in 14 years?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Best president we've had in a long time. Has done more good for a lot more people than a basketball player.
    You forgot the "/s"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Some people can’t handle seeing a guy like Kobe being immortalized and treated like a fallen hero.

I think it hurts their soul to see a man like him put on a pedestal.

I’ve seen people post about a military helicopter crash from 2003 and why they didn’t get the same attention or asking why the other 7 victims aren’t being recognized (even tho they are).

Guys on here really wondering why millions of people are
    mourning an NBA legend who played in LA and won 5 rings and a few Olympic gold medals, an Oscar and was also a mentor to a generation of current NBA players?

I know a local basketball legend from Western PA who played in the NBA briefly. He’s in his 60’s and 2 weeks ago he posted a photo about how he met Kobe and spoke to him for a few minutes. That’s the type of stardom a impact Kobe had on NBA players and fans.

17 years these people had to yap about Kobe but they have to remind people on the day of his death because they can’t handle seeing a man who looks like Kobe getting praise?
    Okay now you are talking out your ass, you think I dont want to praise a guy who "looks like Kobe" ?????? I dont want to praise him because I dont think he is that good of a guy and Im sorry but being good a basketball doesnt make anyone worthy of a heros praise in my eyes. Sure he had a great image, the guy had a global brand with teams of people working on that image 24\7. If people want to praise him then go right ahead but dont sit there and tell me I owe some sort of respect to this guy.

Legend

User Info Menu

Our president is a fat bloated moron.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    Our president is a fat bloated moron.
    You must not have a job
    How is it possible to have the best owner, best front office, best gm, best HC, good/great drafts every year and good FA acquisitions every year, but only have 3 playoff wins in 14 years?

Legend

User Info Menu

You must not have a job
    I have a very good Job, a Job that I have had long before Trump became president.