Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: OT : draft prospects in CFB title game

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    But we only have half a draft class this year
    Lawrence isn't draft eligible this year, what's being suggested by a certain moron is trading away our whole draft class and more the following year in 2021 in order to land the guy who just went 18/37 for 234 yards with no TDs and a lost fumble for a 38.1 QBR...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Lawrence isn't draft eligible this year, what's being suggested by a certain moron is trading away our whole draft class and more the following year in 2021 in order to land the guy who just went 18/37 for 234 yards with no TDs and a lost fumble for a 38.1 QBR...
    got it ummm that makes even less sense IMO.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    -----------------
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. So why delay the inevitable?

Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    -----------------
    yup, you're that moron.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I won’t even engage that convo anymore. They bring up a Tomlin for everything. The obsession is with Tomlin is borderline IMO.
    It is not just "Tomlin" it is the position. A Head Coach, is the face of the franchise, they are criticized for every facet of the team. How they travel, color of uniforms, practice schedule, transactions, play calling to name a few.

Not every coach is perfect, but the thing that gets us (me) crazy about Tomlin it just seems he never really ever "matured" or learned the art of covering up/understanding his weaknesses. 10 years later we still seen him doing the same mistakes/ wrong tendencies he made as a rookie coach.

ENOUGH ABOUT TOMLIN IN THIS THREAD, NOW BACK TO THE ORIGINAL THOUGHT OF THE THREAD... DRAFT PROSPECTS (2020) IN CFB TITLE GAME.
    Last edited by steeler_george; 01-15-2020 at 09:17 AM.
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Backup

User Info Menu

Draft prospects in title game.

I have spoken!
    ILB
    DL
    S
    RB
    WR
    LB

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Draft prospects in title game.

I have spoken!
    Hey feltdizz, I hope you didn't take me quoting you as me ripping on you. If it came out that way, my apologies, I think, I am in the same boat, not a hater and sick of finger pointers.

Exactly there are a lot of draft prospects in the title game who would look good in Black and Gold.
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Legend

User Info Menu

you don't need an all-world QB. It's still a team game, more than one way to get to the SB. That's why the upcoming conference final will be fascinating. If Titans can pull off a win, it should turn some heads.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post
    Hey feltdizz, I hope you didn't take me quoting you as me ripping on you. If it came out that way, my apologies, I think, I am in the same boat, not a hater and sick of finger pointers.

Exactly there are a lot of draft prospects in the title game who would look good in Black and Gold.
    It’s all good.

just letting people know where I stand this offseason.
    ILB
    DL
    S
    RB
    WR
    LB

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    you don't need an all-world QB. It's still a team game, more than one way to get to the SB. That's why the upcoming conference final will be fascinating. If Titans can pull off a win, it should turn some heads.
    Your right; There is more then one way to get to a championship. I was looking at the path I felt had the least resistance in regard to being the most common. Tannehill and the Titans would turn some heads and I'm pulling for them for that reason. I actually like both teams ; maybe because none of them are the Patriots. But the Titans going to the Super Bowl would give all teams hope of what you can do in a two year period with a team if done right.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. So why delay the inevitable?

Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.