Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm out guys. It was fun

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm out guys. It was fun

Just wanted to say I've decided to depart from this forum.
    Enjoyed talking Steeler football with many of ya'll ever since the Trib days.

Issue is just TIME. I just waste too much time as I did yesterday. I got things to do and money to make, cant let my productivity disappear as it does when I come here.

Want to let you know (in case you don't already know) I ESPECIALLY enjoyed the very ones I argued most with. Even in the most spirited debates it was all in good fun at least from my POV.

Know that even when we disagreed, I always felt it was good old fashioned ribbing like you'd do with a friend.

Aloha, my friends.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post

Issue is just TIME. I just waste too much time as I did yesterday. I got things to do and money to make, cant let my productivity disappear as it does when I come here.

Want to let you know (in case you don't already know) I ESPECIALLY enjoyed the very ones I argued most with. Even in the most spirited debates it was all in good fun at least from my POV.

Know that even when we disagreed, I always felt it was good old fashioned ribbing like you'd do with a friend.

Aloha, my friends.
    Aloha Cap.

I agree with the time thing.

This year, I'm going to try to turn my access to internet off at work. Too easy to get sucked down rabbit holes.

I'll miss the logical way you think about issues.
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

Legend

User Info Menu

Aloha Cap, you will be missed!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Aloha, my friends.
    I enjoyed you Cap. Class act.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.
    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

[url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/50121-A-Positive-View-of-they-Draft/page17[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Aloha Cao. I enjoyed your contributions. I will also be trying the same beginning this off-season.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

This board will be the poorer for losing you.

Best wishes.

Backup

User Info Menu

Best to you Salary Cap Lemming. (Haha). We will miss you!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I have limited my time to draft season only the last few years. Really the part of the forum I enjoy most. Enjoy your sabatical Cap. Hope to see you back someday.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Aloha, my friends.
    Don’t we all waste too much time here???

Seriously though, I enjoyed your posts dating back to our Trib days. Aloha!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Dang... there goes the board
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?