Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I'm out guys. It was fun

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I can't remember his name, or screen name, but I met up with a guy that always stood in the end zone with his big banner hung up. He wore a leather helmet.
    He also burned a copy of playoff games for me that he had in his library.
    Steeler nation something sounds close.
    If I heard his name, I'd remember it.
    Anyone?
    Yes it was Steeler Nation. He used to post here but guess he moved on.

Is Crash still around?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Yes it was Steeler Nation. He used to post here but guess he moved on.

Is Crash still around?
    Ok, I guess my memory isn't all that bad....lol
    Any chance you know his real first name?

I thought crash is/was here under a similar name.
    How is it possible to have the best owner, best front office, best gm, best HC, good/great drafts every year and good FA acquisitions every year, but only have 3 playoff wins in 14 years?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Ok, I guess my memory isn't all that bad....lol
    Any chance you know his real first name?

I thought crash is/was here under a similar name.
    I can’t remember his name. I enjoyed his posts.

As far as Crash, don’t know if he’s here but I assume the most combative poster of the day is him.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Djfan View Post
    I had AA's phone number until a few phones ago. No more. I also enjoyed StlrzD. His name was Dennis, I think. Good guy. Armpit was a great guy too. He has to be around still, somewhere. Those were good days.

Really, who could forget Cockface? That thread was the best ever. I have his picture still, but can't load it up for some reason.

Cheers all.
    It’s my screensaver during the season.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Just wanted to say I've decided to depart from this forum.
    Enjoyed talking Steeler football with many of ya'll ever since the Trib days.

Issue is just TIME. I just waste too much time as I did yesterday. I got things to do and money to make, cant let my productivity disappear as it does when I come here.

Want to let you know (in case you don't already know) I ESPECIALLY enjoyed the very ones I argued most with. Even in the most spirited debates it was all in good fun at least from my POV.

Know that even when we disagreed, I always felt it was good old fashioned ribbing like you'd do with a friend.

Aloha, my friends.
    This must be what it feels like when you get old and all your friends start dying.

Seriously though, everyone has this same thought and most don’t ever follow thru and stay away. In fact I remember having this same epiphany back on the Trib board and it sparked the creation of queerbait with the Flippy avatar.

It’s all good. At least you confused us with the Aloha (hello/goodbye) on the way in and way out knowing we’ll all be forever connected with our black and gold sickness.

Be free. And accomplish all the things we know you can and make us proud. Remember productivity is usually over rated. We’re all in a rat race on the fast path to hurrying to die. Don’t let anyone steal your joy. Anything other than Wasting time doesn’t make any sense in Flippys world.

With the utmost respect when you came and left, my first thought both times was...there goes the neighborhood.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post

With the utmost respect when you came and left, my first thought both times was...there goes the neighborhood.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    It’s my screensaver during the season.
    See if you can post it up. I couldn't. Do know why.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]