Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: If Ben can’t go, would you...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I can’t see Ben and Brady on the same sideline. You rarely see something like that where 2 HOFers are on the same roster.

It ain’t happening.

I would suggest a Fitz or even a Jameis if available. I don’t think we can afford Bridgewater.

I doubt we could win a SB with a journeyman like McNown but I know how this league works.

more than likely we stick with Mason and either he turns the corner or we crash and burn next year and try to get a QB early with a high pick.
    My OP was more hypothetical. WOULD you be OK with it, if it could be done?

Regarding 2 HOF'ers on the same sideline, in my hypothetical, I'm already assuming that Ben retires, after getting news that his arm is toast.

So, retire Ben. Hire Marcia.

I would hate it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post

Regarding 2 HOF'ers on the same sideline, in my hypothetical, I'm already assuming that Ben retires, after getting news that his arm is toast.

I would hate it.
    if Ben is gone I wouldn’t care as much but it would be hard. I really don’t like that guy but once he had in our jersey I’m going to root for him.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Banned

User Info Menu

I would hate it.
    Can't stomach Brady. I just can't. Can't stand his "used car salesman" smile.

Legend

User Info Menu

I would hate it.
    Again, no cap to bring in another QB worth a darn... even if Roethlisberger retires the cap hit is too large to fit anyone else in.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Again, no cap to bring in another QB worth a darn... even if Roethlisberger retires the cap hit is too large to fit anyone else in.
    ‘We Feel Good About It’: Steelers Team President Art Rooney II Says Steelers Don’t Plan On Bringing In Another Veteran Backup QB

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020...er-veteran-qb/

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Again - just hypothetical about the mentality of bringing in another team's franchise QB for a last hurrah, especially one like Marcia.