Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 56 of 56

Thread: Mike Tomlin Says Randy Fichtner Has Been ‘Fantastic’ This Year

  1. #51
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    I love how SteelersDepot essentially rewrites an article from Jacob Klinger talking about Matt Symmes (great article by Klinger about a guy I didn't know existed) and then the author has the balls to say "as I've written about in the somewhat recent past."

    Aside from Kozora, the majority of the website is just plagiarism.
    especially that guy Matthew Marczi, he's the absolute worst of the bunch.

  2. #52
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    I love how SteelersDepot essentially rewrites an article from Jacob Klinger talking about Matt Symmes (great article by Klinger about a guy I didn't know existed) and then the author has the balls to say "as I've written about in the somewhat recent past."

    Aside from Kozora, the majority of the website is just plagiarism.
    I don't read their website, but I like the podcast (and Kazora's Youtube videos showing plays are also pretty cool).
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

    Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

    Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

    Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

    Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

  3. #53
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I thought I heard that the Steelers didn't score 30 points all season.
    Only team to do that.
    I also heard the string of games is at 20, going back to last year with Ben.
    That is fantastic!
    We did score 30 once during the preseason...

    The record streak is 88 games. We got a few seasons to go.

  4. #54
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by bostonsteeler View Post
    We did score 30 once during the preseason...

    The record streak is 88 games. We got a few seasons to go.
    i am a true fan and have faith we can do this............
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

  5. #55
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by bostonsteeler View Post
    We did score 30 once during the preseason...

    The record streak is 88 games. We got a few seasons to go.
    But at least we have players we can root for who aren’t butt holes.
    Tomlin’s coming back so what can you do?


  6. #56
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    i am a true fan and have faith we can do this............
    Hahahaha; we better find a ground game and a real QB or that will become the norm.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.
    Dolphin fans in the 90’s who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70’s...

    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

    [url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/50121-A-Positive-View-of-they-Draft/page17[/url]

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •