Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Connor

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Connor

I can't see him being cut, I can't see him extended
    Next year will be a definite 'prove it' year.
    I actually think they ride with Connor, Samuels and Snell next year also and just see who can stay healthy and emerge.
    I don't see using a draft pick on a rb and not sure a upgrade is going to be signed as a FA with so little cap space.
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The Steelers will need to address the RB position in the off season.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    The Steelers will need to address the RB position in the off season.
    Seems like every offensive position needs to be addressed, except QB if they are still confident in Roethlisberger.

Legend

User Info Menu

I think we are okay at the RB position.. too many other bigger needs to address

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    Seems like every offensive position needs to be addressed, except QB if they are still confident in Roethlisberger.
    The WRs are young and have a lot of potential as a group. They will need to bring in a vet QB as back up that can help the team compete better on offense in case Ben can't play. Next year will be Ben's last year with the team if he doesn't play or play well. I don't think they will give up on the other QBs yet. TEs are good enough. Oline can always be addressed.

Out side of QB, RB appears to be the position that needs to be addressed the most.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Hey we got a pass off
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    Hey we got a pass off
    just barely.

Starter

User Info Menu

I wonder if the chemo treatments he had several years ago softened him up, because he certainly seems to have a problem with durability at this point.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    Ben is fine. Life after Ben isn’t.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Unfortunately, it's looking as though Conner just isn't durable enough to be the lead back. I wouldn't mind seeing him stay on the team, but we need to have a go-to back that can go more than a quarter or two without getting hurt.