Thread: Rudolph please

Legend

User Info Menu

Rudolph please

The glow on Duck is gone. Time to put Rudolph back in

If you dont trust the QB to throw the ball we have no chance

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Our offense is pretty predictable from week to week. Not sure if it matters much if Hodges, Rudolph or even Paxton Lynch is lined up behind center because every defensive coordinator already knows our game plan.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    The glow on Duck is gone. Time to put Rudolph back in

If you dont trust the QB to throw the ball we have no chance
    Well said, I still beleive in the Quacker, but on the 3rd series if we dont move the chains, it looks like Rudolf might get a chance to upstart this offense...Look how desperate we are and thinking.
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    Our offense is pretty predictable from week to week. Not sure if it matters much if Hodges, Rudolph or even Paxton Lynch is lined up behind center because every defensive coordinator already knows our game plan.
    And you guys want to see the Steelers make the playoffs? I mean who are we fooling if we make it? The only thing it does is save Tomlin and I’d rather see us not make the playoffs and we consider firing the bum.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Did someone step on a Duck?

Starter

User Info Menu

Here it is...

If Tomlin doesn't sit him now its stubborn/hubris.

You can't throw that with points on the table.

Brothervad

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Obviously View Post
    And you guys want to see the Steelers make the playoffs? I mean who are we fooling if we make it? The only thing it does is save Tomlin and I’d rather see us not make the playoffs and we consider firing the bum.
    Freaking stupid post. And you'll claim to be a fan of course

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    Did someone step on a Duck?

Obviously...
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Starter

User Info Menu

Duck is cooked in time for the holiday

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

What the Duck?

He’s just wingin’ it.