Thread: The Hate on JUJU

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

The Hate on JUJU

After JuJu has been called out for the game, there has been a lot of hate for this kid. I can't understand the hate towards him, the frustration of not reaching his high expectations this year, I do understand. But come on man!

The dude has been hurt, had a QB ( Mason,who hasn't developed as expected, who threw the ball to "kill" the receivers and not make play on or after the catch.) This dude is still the youngest WR on the roster ( by months). Is all the back lash because, he did not make the trips to the AZ and Cincy, and was seen out making public appearance the day before and night of those games? Are those merits to hate the kid, when he was always declared out ? As long as he wasn't seen playing basketball or anything else physical I don't see it as a problem. ( Don't compare him to Bell, he had the flu, which he should of been at home.)

The dude is not AB! ( I know, I am going to get flack saying AB was humble too) JuJu is just enjoying "life" and being rich, famous, and young! Hell, I know if it was me at 23 I would be worst!

If he ever gets into trouble with the law, coaches, team mates then we have problems, till then get off the kid's back.

Go JuJu GO!
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Legend

User Info Menu

Steeler George, Where are you seeing hate on Juju? Frustration maybe, but hate is another level.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Man this is a weird season.

Legend

User Info Menu

Example of the hate towards Juju?

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post
    After JuJu has been called out for the game, there has been a lot of hate for this kid. I can't understand the hate towards him, the frustration of not reaching his high expectations this year, I do understand. But come on man!

The dude has been hurt, had a QB ( Mason,who hasn't developed as expected, who threw the ball to "kill" the receivers and not make play on or after the catch.) This dude is still the youngest WR on the roster ( by months). Is all the back lash because, he did not make the trips to the AZ and Cincy, and was seen out making public appearance the day before and night of those games? Are those merits to hate the kid, when he was always declared out ? As long as he wasn't seen playing basketball or anything else physical I don't see it as a problem. ( Don't compare him to Bell, he had the flu, which he should of been at home.)

The dude is not AB! ( I know, I am going to get flack saying AB was humble too) JuJu is just enjoying "life" and being rich, famous, and young! Hell, I know if it was me at 23 I would be worst!

If he ever gets into trouble with the law, coaches, team mates then we have problems, till then get off the kid's back.

Go JuJu GO!
    George, It's todays society...Anything to drum up controversy or to stir, When there's really not anything...

I'm old ( and old school lol ) Used to be, And I would love for these players to be on the sidelines but, That's just how it is now, For most of them...

Idk, MAYBE they did studies ( they do them on everything now ,) Stating that standing on a cold sideline and traveling is more harmful than resting, Instead of the old school mentality idk

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Steeler George, Where are you seeing hate on Juju? Frustration maybe, but hate is another level.
    Articles and then mostly comment sections from the Trib, Gazette, and other steeler sites.
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post
    Articles and then mostly comment sections from the Trib, Gazette, and other steeler sites.
    I think it's important to remember that comments on those sites (and this one) are made by people on the fringe (we're all weirdos).

Normal people don't comment on websites (or rail against things on Twitter).

I think most of these "social media" type things dramatically amplify the voice of the crazies and make regular people feel like the crazy perspective is mainstream. But, I've certainly given in to the urge to argue against it at times.
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Didn’t JuJu clock himself speeding and just now post about being paid 100K for watching the NFL on Twitch?

Not that I care but since he hasn’t been playing he has been in the news for posting stuff... it’s just the way this generation is when it comes to social media.

They over share.

Legend

User Info Menu

Anyone hating on JuJu is an idiot

Kid has been hurt. He is being asked to do a lot with young inexperienced QBs

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Don't hate on JuJu ... if it wasn't for him winning team MVP last season, we'd probably still have the Deranged One tearing apart our team.