Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Lamar Jackson Quad injury

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    He sure doesn’t look injured
    That's what I was thinking. If that's what a quad injury can do, maybe some of our players need to get quad injuries.

Legend

User Info Menu

He sure doesn’t look injured
    That's a Harbaugh thing to list him as injured, hoping the refs would watch closely for the roughing.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    That's a Harbaugh thing to list him as injured, hoping the refs would watch closely for the roughing.
    You beat me to it Northcoast; that's exactly what that was about.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. So why delay the inevitable?

Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    He probably ended my fantasy season last night.
    Man... some people were really wrong about this kid.

I canít believe teams actually wanted him to play WR in the NFL.

He was throwing deep tear drop passes from the pocket in the back of the endzone with ease.

Heís not a run first QB. Heís just a QB who has wheels. Most passing TDís of any QB in the league right now.

I just hope the way we played him the first time this year is the way we play him EVERY time.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

He’s not a run first QB. He’s just a QB who has AWESOME wheels.
    Fixed that for you.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I really really like this guy, talented and humble, and you can see how the team got his back, especially veteran Ingram ( he is a trip)... I remember leading up to the draft someone kept suggesting we take him early and he kept on getting flack for it.
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    He probably ended my fantasy season last night.
    meanwhile, he's about to propel me to the championship game...

And i already had Aaron Rodgers as my top QB, i just took Lamar before i had a full starting lineup. kinda threw some peeps off but, i expected Mike Vick-like fantasy numbers, just like he finished last year. Heck, he has even surpassed those.

The last player I drafted was Kyler Murrary. Turns out, i have 3 top 7 or so QBs with Aaron Rodgers being the worst of the 3. *thumps chest*
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

2020 Draft
    2. Jake Fromm (trade up) - Smart, competitive QB falls to second round. Trade up and get this kid.
    TBD

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post

And i already had Aaron Rodgers as my top QB, i just took Lamar before i had a full starting lineup. kinda threw some peeps off but, i expected Mike Vick-like fantasy numbers, just like he finished last year. Heck, he has even surpassed those.

The last player I drafted was Kyler Murrary. Turns out, i have 3 top 7 or so QBs with Aaron Rodgers being the worst of the 3. *thumps chest*
    I've got a chance, but I pretty much need the rest of his team to flop.
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post

Haha.. a friend of mine had him and was furious after he played us. I havenít checked on him lately. I wonder if he still has him.

I have Russell Wilson and Matt Ryan. Russell was killing it early but he has been awful lately.

Had Wentz too but I cut him. These traditional drop back passers have been pretty booty this year.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Haha.. a friend of mine had him and was furious after he played us. I haven’t checked on him lately. I wonder if he still has him.

I have Russell Wilson and Matt Ryan. Russell was killing it early but he has been awful lately.

Had Wentz too but I cut him. These traditional drop back passers have been pretty booty this year.
    I could have taken Jackson early, but I had Mahommes and Prescott, so I thought I wouldn't need him. Sure wish I had him now.