Thread: OT: Age has caught up with the Goat

Legend

User Info Menu

OT: Age has caught up with the Goat

Now starting to see what NE life without Brady looks like. That offense is very ordinary. Kinda like the Steelers, they are riding on the D.

Gonna be real interesting after the season whether BB bids Brady adieu...after all he's known for cutting guys in decline.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Now starting to see what NE life without Brady looks like. That offense is very ordinary. Kinda like the Steelers, they are riding on the D.

Gonna be real interesting after the season whether BB bids Brady adieu...after all he's known for cutting guys in decline.
    I think they keep Brady until he wants to retire because that's what Kraft wants.

BB already tried to put together a succession plan for TB12, but the owner pulled rank.
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post

I mentioned this in another thread, that the season is wearing on TB12 and the offense is showing it. His decline isn't as precipitous as Peyton Manning's was but it's happening, imo.

Pappy

The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert

1.18 - Minkah Fitzpatrick, FS, Alabama
    2.49 -
    4.114 -
    4.117 -
    6.179 -

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Honestly, I hope it is age that caught up with him. But I'm not convinced. I think the lack of playmakers caught up with him.

I've always seen Brady struggle when he's under pressure. He's always thrown ugly passes when under duress or crumbled into the fetal position immediately. In year's past, he's had ages of time to survey the field and normally got rid of it quickly anyway, because he had so many good target options. This year, he doesn't have Gronk, he doesn't have much other than Edelman and pressure is starting to get to him.

I want to see that miserable excuse for a cheating franchise suffer championship-less seasons for the next 2 decades.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

he still throws a very accurate ball and his knowledge of the game is superb. TB at 80% is still better than most. How absurd pats fans were booing them yesterday.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    Honestly, I hope it is age that caught up with him. But I'm not convinced. I think the lack of playmakers caught up with him.

I've always seen Brady struggle when he's under pressure. He's always thrown ugly passes when under duress or crumbled into the fetal position immediately. In year's past, he's had ages of time to survey the field and normally got rid of it quickly anyway, because he had so many good target options. This year, he doesn't have Gronk, he doesn't have much other than Edelman and pressure is starting to get to him.

I want to see that miserable excuse for a cheating franchise suffer championship-less seasons for the next 2 decades.
    Ya...I think it's probably best to wait until they're something less than the 2nd seed in the NFL before writing off the QB.
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

It’s been fast and furious.

What’s wild is my bro in law is a Pats fan and he said right before the Rats game that this Pats team was all smoke and mirrors.

From that point ton they have looked extremely pedestrian on offense. He said Brady’s arm is shot. That D was making a ton of plays early in the year.

Still won’t celebrate until they are out of the playoffs

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    Still won’t celebrate until they are out of the playoffs
    And celebrate I will! Along with pretty much the entire planet outside of Boston.