Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers vs Cardnals - game day

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Steelers vs Cardnals - game day

I'm feeling good about our team today....Come on Duck and the rest of the Steelers...December time!!!
    Steelers 31 Cardnals 13

Legend

User Info Menu

Just get the win. I feel we have a team that is driven and committed to finish the season strong.

Legend

User Info Menu

I hope we dont spot them a quick bunch of points like we've done the last few games.
    My heart cant take this type of games any more...LOL
    I want an old fashioned blow out please....
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum....Unfortunately they can't help themselves

Legend

User Info Menu

Bad news:

The Steelers are favored by every analyst out there even though Vegas has them as a dog.

Prefer that the Steelers sneak up on teams but their current streak has gotten attention.

Legend

User Info Menu

Cardinals are salivating over going up against us with no James or Juju.

Looking at T Sizzle creating 6 turnovers on his own.

How can we compete playing against all these #1 draft picks and Heisman winners?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Bad news:

The Steelers are favored by every analyst out there even though Vegas has them as a dog.

Prefer that the Steelers sneak up on teams but their current streak has gotten attention.

Steelers are 2.5 point favorites today. Although, I don't think that being a two-and-a-half point fave over a 3-8-1 team is a sign of respect.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    I hope we dont spot them a quick bunch of points like we've done the last few games.
    My heart cant take this type of games any more...LOL
    I want an old fashioned blow out please....
    This.

And hopefully we can have a good first few drives. The O is among the worst in the league at the beginning of games.
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Go Steelers!! Go Steelers! Her we go......

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

oh mman, I thought snell was going to take a block in the back penalty on that TD.

Legend

User Info Menu

Holy crap. When was the last time we had a good punt return!
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158