Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: v. Cardinals

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

v. Cardinals

They're about the worst in the league vs. the pass, and not a lot better against the run. I'm hoping for a wake up/breakout game for our Duck-led offense.

Steelers 31
    Redbirds 17

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Duck goes hunting.
    D keeps doing its job

Steelers 27
    Cards 16
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    They're about the worst in the league vs. the pass, and not a lot better against the run. I'm hoping for a wake up/breakout game for our Duck-led offense.

Steelers 31
    Redbirds 17
    They are better against the run then you think. But with that said, we should still be able to put up some points. I like James Washington /Johnson to both have good games. McDonald too.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (An 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. So why delay the inevitable?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Steelers 27
    Cards 10

Legend

User Info Menu

Steelers 27
    Cardinals 23

last minute catch by James Washington in the corner of the end zone

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

You guys make me nervous.

Legend

User Info Menu

Steelers 2 those other guys 0

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

wouldn't bother running... Hodges lights out.... 30/44 for 321 yds..... James Washington sets personal record.

Legend

User Info Menu

Cards - 47
    Steelers - 2

Cards embarrassed last week and begin December by unleashing hell on the Steelers. Unfortunately this is just wrong place wrong time. Nothing Duck and Co can do.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Cards - 47
    Steelers - 2

Cards embarrassed last week and begin December by unleashing hell on the Steelers. Unfortunately this is just wrong place wrong time. Nothing Duck and Co can do.
    Always nice to get a safety though.
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158