Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Final 4 Games - Predictions?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    our schedule continues to be easy. a lot easier than the teams trying for the #6
    I think we have 2 we should win and 2 we should lose.

I also think a bad offensive performance with average talent is more likely than a good but not great defensive performance with above average talent, I think 1 - 3 is at least as likely as 3 - 1.

I think we're in a pretty good tie breaker situation now, but the 2 losses I think we get are both AFC teams. That might be bad.
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    This is only true if you despise the coach and the franchise.
    Well one is true and working towards the other if they keep thinking regular season wins is the goal
    Go ahead and tell me how tough our schedule has been and will be .

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Well one is true and working towards the other if they keep thinking regular season wins is the goal
    Go ahead and tell me how tough our schedule has been and will be .
    With our injuries on offense it’s been extremely tough.

Tomlin wouldn’t be mentioned as a COTY candidate at 7-5 if we had a healthy team.

I’m not sure why you keep acting like we should easily beat teams with this offense.

None of our games are easy.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

With our injuries on offense it’s been extremely tough.

Tomlin wouldn’t be mentioned as a COTY candidate at 7-5 if we had a healthy team.

I’m not sure why you keep acting like we should easily beat teams with this offense.

None of our games are easy.
    Even with a few injuries, our offense, defense and of course, coaching is still much better than the crap teams we are playing.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Even with a few injuries, our offense, defense and of course, coaching is still much better than the crap teams we are playing.
    A few? Anytime we beat a team with a backup QB you point it out as a weakness.

We are without Ben, Conner, JuJu and Tuitt.

You tale any other team in the league and remove their so called best players on offense at QB, RB and WR and see how many easy games they have.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

You tale any other team in the league and remove their so called best players on offense at QB, RB and WR and see how many easy games they have.
    I don't know why you even bother arguing with him, he just comes here to flame these threads.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

We are not just “without” Ben; we are playing with what is, in effect, a 4th-string QB. I can’t think of another team that would still be “in the discussion” this late in the season under those circumstances, let alone all the other injuries.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Ben is a problem. You think Connor sucks and even when he was playing he didn't do anything. The other rbs have put up his production. Same for Juju. The defense has gotten better since Tuitt has been hurt.
    Oh, and we're not talking about other teams.

Legend

User Info Menu

Win all 4...why not?

Legend

User Info Menu

Ben is a problem. You think Connor sucks and even when he was playing he didn't do anything. The other rbs have put up his production. Same for Juju. The defense has gotten better since Tuitt has been hurt.
    Oh, and we're not talking about other teams.
    We are not a better defense without Tuitt. The defense came together but it would even be better with him