Thread: 5th Best and 5th Worst

Legend

User Info Menu

5th Best and 5th Worst

Saw an interesting stat today. We're the 5th best D (317yds/gm) and the 5th worst O (303yd/gm).

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Saw an interesting stat today. We're the 5th best D (317yds/gm) and the 5th worst O (303yd/gm).
    Defense wins championships. We’ll be fine.........
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    Defense wins championships. We’ll be fine.........
    Hahahahahahaha. At some point, it's going to take more then two TD's in a game. But we can enjoy it for what it's worth. I loved sticking the sword in the back of the Browns and ending any playoff hopes they had.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Hahahahahahaha. At some point, it's going to take more then two TD's in a game. But we can enjoy it for what it's worth. I loved sticking the sword in the back of the Browns and ending any playoff hopes they had.
    "Pittsburgh started it" and "Pittsburgh finished it!" I can't wait to see the "Pittsburgh finished it" T-shirts in Cleveland...lol

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Those are just numbers right...

Last week, I was very critical of our young skilled positon players ( Washington, Snell, Duck, Cain, Whytt) saying it was just the Bungles. But two weeks in a row they arrived and balled. Those baby steps are starting to get motion into a full sprint. I hoenstly believe if our offense keeps progressing like this, it will compliment this championship calliber D.

Not to make this a Mason vs Ducke thread, but the ball thrown by the Duck seems to be placed where his WR can make the play, and not like like how Mason delivers his passes that seems to set up his Wr to be killed reaching for the ball.

Legend

User Info Menu

i bet we win more games this year than we did last... without our stud HOF QB...and without AB.

I think that speaks volumes

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    i bet we win more games this year than we did last... without our stud HOF QB...and without AB.

I think that speaks volumes
    That's some interesting perspective. I bet people will take notice of this once we make the playoffs.

Starter

User Info Menu

There are lots of things to like about this team, and some things that you’d really like to see improved. Stats are stats, but only measure so much. Although I always feel that we’re right on the edge of being not a good team, 4 of our 5 losses come against teams that are a combined 40-8. Think about that stat.