Thread: Another prime time game

Starter

User Info Menu

Another prime time game

I just saw at nfl.com that our game with Buffalo just got flexed to the sunday night game. Sunday night at home vs Buffalo. Prime time at home. Buffalo is a solid team but I think we win this one. Cant wait. Their best win of the season, i believe, is their last one against Dallas. We could move into the #5 spot by the end.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Saw it too. Prime time baby!!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Wildcard spot could be on the line. Need to take care of business in Arizona first.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Wildcard spot could be on the line. Need to take care of business in Arizona first.
    the wild card spot WILL BE on the line. No doubt because we've got the Ravens right behind the Bills. Must win game.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (An 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. So why delay the inevitable?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

The Bills have a tough finish with the Steelers, Ravens, and Patriots coming up. Gonna suck to have to root for the Ravens and/or Pats to beat the Bills.

Starter

User Info Menu

And the Titans are still out there too. If we lose to the Bills, the Titans could pass us if they can beat the Texans twice. Titans have been rolling too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

can't look ahead. we MUST win against the cards.

And I'm still in shock we're discussing playoff scenarios after this carnage of injury season.....

loving it however!
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'm glad it got flexed into primetime

this team seems to relish these big games