Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Definitive game of the season

Starter

User Info Menu

Definitive game of the season

...coming up.

Steelers win, they hold on to the last playoff spot and keep pressure on the others. Also sticks a fork for n the Browns.

Browns win, Steelers probably don’t make the playoffs, and it perhaps propels the Browns.

I love the pressure and meaning of this game, and I’m glad Duck has the start.

Prediction: 24-16 Steelers. Duck makes a few big plays and avoids bad plays and Steelers run for 150+. D forces 3+ turnovers and forces field goals.

Bring it on!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think the D shows up this week and puts the Stains to rest.

Steelers 17
    Browns 13

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

This Duck person will ensure the Tomlin-haters have a looooooooong afternoon. Biffed up and sloppy.

Steelers 20
    Browns 10

Legend

User Info Menu

I'll go with what I predicted in another thread:

Steelers 22
    Fecal Stains 19

Backup

User Info Menu

This game will be hard because all happened two weeks ago. They'll miss Garrett and we Pouncey undoubtedly. But we play at home and with a special motivation. I hope the defence will eat the Stains. And like I said in another threat I'm more relaxed right now with Duck.

Steelers 23
    Stains 10

Steeler Nation in Spain

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    This Duck person will ensure the Tomlin-haters have a looooooooong afternoon. Biffed up and sloppy.

Steelers 20
    Browns 10
    Oh Moonie, ye of little faith. If Duck lights it up and the Steelers win, then Tomlin haters will say that he held us back by not making the QB change in the Browns game. There was still time to pull off the win.

See how easy that was?

BTW Not a Tomlin hater but I was calling for the switch during that game. If I was a hater, I would be able to extrapolate what would have happened...Steelers went into the fourth only down 7. 4 of their last 5 drives in the last Q either ended with an int or turnover on downs. Even if Duck comes in and plays just average football then the Steelers are left with a shot to win. Of course all of that is just speculation based on the false assumption that since Duck normally doesn't throw 2 ints per Q then they would have won, but anytime you make an argument you always do it with your own utopian outcome.

Legend

User Info Menu

Steelers 2 those other guys 0

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Starter

User Info Menu

Some may say, "The Browns are on a roll, they've won three in a row". But we have won 5 or our last 6. I would say they we are on a roll. And we will keep rolling on to the playoffs.

US 16- Them 14

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post

Steelers 20
    Browns 10

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerMaine83 View Post
    ...coming up.

Steelers win, they hold on to the last playoff spot and keep pressure on the others. Also sticks a fork for n the Browns.

Browns win, Steelers probably don’t make the playoffs, and it perhaps propels the Browns.

I love the pressure and meaning of this game, and I’m glad Duck has the start.

Prediction: 24-16 Steelers. Duck makes a few big plays and avoids bad plays and Steelers run for 150+. D forces 3+ turnovers and forces field goals.

Bring it on!
    Hell yea its a big game. Should be playoff atmosphere in Heinz this sunday. And I like their chances for a win.

However, we still have a lot of football left to play, and as far as making playoffs, even if we lose is still a real possibility. Especially if Bills lose Thanksgiving day giving them 4 losses. Bills still play us and the Pats yet.

But yea, lets just win the damn game... Go Duckster
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion