Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Racial Accusations against Mason

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Both players should wager their NFL careers on whether it was said. Whoever is wrong, is never allowed to play in the league again.
    That would be awesome.
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

Legend

User Info Menu

Mike Tomlin indicates he thinks Mason Rudolph should sue Myles Garrett

Steve DelVecchio, Larry Brown Sports

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...tt/ar-BB105OYK

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Mike Tomlin indicates he thinks Mason Rudolph should sue Myles Garrett

Steve DelVecchio, Larry Brown Sports

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...tt/ar-BB105OYK

That could backslam on Rudolph really badly. Garrett counterclaims with federal counts of Outrage and Violation. Does Rudolph really want to put his entire NFL earnings in the hands of a jury in this divided age? His past would be heavily scrutinized. I think Rudolph should lay low, keep using un-mic'ed helmets, take whatever $$$ the Steelers give him the next 1-2 years, and then move to Idaho.

Starter

User Info Menu

One thing that’s hilarious to me is his 1000% untrue. Anytime someone says more than 100% it sets off a red flag.

Hasn’t Mason watched Maury?
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    One thing thatís hilarious to me is his 1000% untrue. Anytime someone says more than 100% it sets off a red flag.

Hasnít Mason watched Maury?
    Hopefully he hasn't wasted his time with that trash.

As far as "red flags"? They're waving wildly on Garrett's side, IMO -- even his teammates aren't standing up for him.
    2020 Draft Mock #1
    2-17 -- Lloyd Cushenberry, C/G, LSU
    3-38 -- Cam Akers, RB, FSU
    4-18 -- Ben Bartch, G/T, St. John's
    4-29 -- Thaddeus Moss, TE, LSU
    6-19 -- Trevon Hill, Edge, Miami
    7-18 -- Juwuan Jones, DL, Western Kentucky

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

One thing that’s hilarious to me is his 1000% untrue. Anytime someone says more than 100% it sets off a red flag.
    True. The tide may finally be turning against Rudolph in this divisive saga. Hoisted with his own petard, as they say.

Legend

User Info Menu

Hasn’t Mason watched Maury?
    Are you 1000% sure about that?

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I don't know guys ... I've had issues with Tomlin's coaching at times, but this I know, he's tremendously articulate and in that interview it was obvious that he was being entirely honest.

He knows more than any of us here, what happened.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsteeler View Post
    I don't know guys ... I've had issues with Tomlin's coaching at times, but this I know, he's tremendously articulate and in that interview it was obvious that he was being entirely honest.

He knows more than any of us here, what happened.
    Yeah.. watching it a couple of times and his points were more then valid and the way Espn did that initial interview was presented in a bogus he said , he said style.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. So why delay the inevitable?

Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    That could backslam on Rudolph really badly. Garrett counterclaims with federal counts of Outrage and Violation. Does Rudolph really want to put his entire NFL earnings in the hands of a jury in this divided age? His past would be heavily scrutinized. I think Rudolph should lay low, keep using un-mic'ed helmets, take whatever $$$ the Steelers give him the next 1-2 years, and then move to Idaho.
    That could backslam? How so? For telling the truth? It's called sticking up for yourself and trying to preserve your reputation as a man...Get outta here with your stupid BS