Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: Racial Accusations against Mason

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    Not one person on here has agreed with you, many with me...You know why, *
    Yeah I know why. Most of us know why. Because you offer sexual favors to your minions that I, as a proud servant of J. Christ am forbidden from doing. See Leviticus 20:13. There’s no hiding from that truth any more, Disco-Nancy. Not after what we learned about you and the “gym.”

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Feltdizz...This will be my last post on this, Moonie can carry on and say what he wants idk....I apologise to anyone I offended, My Wife says sometimes I get a little to passionate towards certain things....I come from a military family...Father in WWII, Son in the Air Force, numerous others, and I getting very fired up occasionally...That other mentioned one can do or say whatever he wants on here idk...I have a terrific life and family...He can continue to let his rascism drive his future...

Go Steelers

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    Yeah I know why. Most of us know why. Because you offer sexual favors to your minions that I, as a proud servant of J. Christ am forbidden from doing. See Leviticus 20:13. There’s no hiding from that truth any more, Disco-Nancy. Not after what we learned about you and the “gym.”
    Dude...You better hope I never never bump into you...Do the administors condone him saying about me giving sexyual favors... Seriously, You better hope I don't find out how you are...You have no ****in idea who you're messing with... he who says I give sexual favors, and the next sentence man of God...Private message me who you are...I ****in dare you Pussy

Legend

User Info Menu

Wow. I've seen posters get banned for much less than this.

Can we get some clarification from the mods if this is alright for everyone to say?
    How is it possible to have the best owner, best front office, best gm, best HC, good/great drafts every year and good FA acquisitions every year, but only have 3 playoff wins in 14 years?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post

Can we get some clarification from the mods if this is alright for everyone to say?
    I give sexual favors? Is this alright? Is this really condoned

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

This fathead idiot “Disco” may be the most illiterate, obtuse, tone deaf clown I’ve ever encountered on the internet. A true meathead, as even his wife seems to understand. But after his last spazz testimony of patriotism (you know someone is at the end of the yoke when they start listing family members in the military), I looked back to see where he even got his Idiotic premises to begin with. I thought it was relatively clear what concepts and ideas about hypocrisy and race I was goofing around with, but I now realize that I underestimated that the audience included numbnuts himself, and I may have been hazy in general. So I apologize to anyone with an IQ over 100 that I misled. Go Steelers, and piss on Mylses Garrett.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post

HAHA! Look what the cat dragged in. Yeah, I'll bet a requested "clarification" on this is really important to YOU.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    This fathead idiot “Disco” may be the most illiterate, obtuse, tone deaf clown I’ve ever encountered on the internet. A true meathead, as even his wife seems to understand. But after his last spazz testimony of patriotism (you know someone is at the end of the yoke when they start listing family members in the military), I looked back to see where he even got his Idiotic premises to begin with. I thought it was relatively clear what concepts and ideas about hypocrisy and race I was goofing around with, but I now realize that I underestimated that the audience included numbnuts himself, and I may have been hazy in general. So I apologize to anyone with an IQ over 100 that I misled. Go Steelers, and piss on Mylses Garrett.
    Your to much of a Pussy for the Military .. You're to much of a Pussy for a message board... I'd crush you like a grape, Name the time and place tough guy, you won't ....Typical pos rascist that's tough behind a message board.... I'm calling you out.... Let's meet, You're to much of a cunt to back the flag or be in the military....Time and place Bitch....Time and Place

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

What a train wreck...

Legend

User Info Menu

How about you two take a couple weeks off to cool down.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.