Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 216

Thread: Racial Accusations against Mason

  1. #81
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I’m from Western PA. I played with those type of guys. Played against those type of guys.

    I would’ve defended my teammates in the same way if we were losing badly and one of my teammates was beat over the head with a helmet regardless of what was said at the time.

    I would definitely have words for him afterward tho.

    We had players who despised each other but we still fought alongside each other during games against a common enemy.
    Did you play on an NFL field rigged with cameras and microphones? Sorry Felt, dude made a mistake and is trying to justify his actions.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

  2. #82
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Could be end of Rudolph’s career, depending how much media pushes it. So far, they rather uncharacteristically don’t seem to care much.

  3. #83
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    Could be end of Rudolph’s career, depending how much media pushes it. So far, they rather uncharacteristically don’t seem to care much.
    There is no evidence of him saying it in any regard and that seems to be the bottom line on this. The team seems behind him so I think that it's a wrap.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.
    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

    [url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/50121-A-Positive-View-of-they-Draft/page17[/url]

  4. #84
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts View Post
    Did you play on an NFL field rigged with cameras and microphones? Sorry Felt, dude made a mistake and is trying to justify his actions.
    Has the NFL ever played the audio from the fight?

    Like I said in another post. I have no idea if he said it or not but taking the NFL at their word seems pretty idiotic given how many other instances the NFL has lied or suppressed evidence that would hurt the shield.

    It’s funny how fans always doubt the NFL when it comes to evidence until it involves their team. Then all of a sudden the NFL is an honest org who we should believe.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?


  5. #85
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    Could be end of Rudolph’s career, depending how much media pushes it. So far, they rather uncharacteristically don’t seem to care much.
    Given how many mics there are you would think the NFL would release audio tapes for us to hear for ourselves.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?


  6. #86
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    There is no evidence of him saying it in any regard and that seems to be the bottom line on this. The team seems behind him so I think that it's a wrap.
    Not sure evidence matters in such matters. If the media decides to run with this, I think Rudolph is done. So far, they haven’t, which I find odd.

  7. #87
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Has the NFL ever played the audio from the fight?

    Like I said in another post. I have no idea if he said it or not but taking the NFL at their word seems pretty idiotic given how many other instances the NFL has lied or suppressed evidence that would hurt the shield.

    Itís funny how fans always doubt the NFL when it comes to evidence until it involves their team. Then all of a sudden the NFL is an honest org who we should believe.
    How about taking the word of players (both Steelers AND Browns) who heard nothing??

  8. #88
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    Not sure evidence matters in such matters. If the media decides to run with this, I think Rudolph is done. So far, they haven’t, which I find odd.
    actually, most media articles I've seen don't believe Garrett and are supportive of Rudolph.

  9. #89
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit View Post
    How about taking the word of players (both Steelers AND Browns) who heard nothing??
    how about no.. lol.

    why would I expect Steeler players to admit it? That’s not how you do your own players regardless of the offense.

    As far as Brown players. Of course they didn’t hear it. Garret was the only one I’m the scrum. No one else from the Browns was close.

    I’m just not one to believe a player is above saying something offensive when losing badly and being hit late. Especially a football player.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?


  10. #90
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    actually, most media articles I've seen don't believe Garrett and are supportive of Rudolph.
    I haven’t seen any like that. But I also haven’t seen any calling for an investigation of racism in the NFL or some such outrage which, again, I find odd.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •