Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 216

Thread: Racial Accusations against Mason

  1. #101
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    Watch the video again. Myles Garrett’s body language is consistent with someone who is lying.
    Bashing someone over the head with a helmet is consistent with truth telling.

  2. #102
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    Bashing someone over the head with a helmet is consistent with truth telling.
    Sorry. I was referring to the recent interview that Myles Garrett gave to some reporter.

  3. #103
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Garrett is an imbecile piece of sh!t who was too dumb to realize in the moment how bad he looked and how bad what he did was to another player. Much later, clearly someone told him to play the race card to look better, so he did. And he’s sticking with it even though there is zero proof. What a turd.

  4. #104
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    You arenít getting it and itís probably because you arenít African American.

    I already said I played with players who used that word. (Not in my presence of course)..

    we had some fights in school or on the team bus after games but we never fought each other on the field.

    The other team was always the enemy.

    and maybe it was said when they were both on the ground and Mason was trying to rip off his helmet?

    You donít ask why a guy is jumping on your QB, you just defend them.

    which is the reason I brought up my past experience. Itís like family, you may fight and argue in private but in public you have their back regardless of who was in the wrong. Once you get behind closed doors, you let them have it.

    I think you have a few misconceptions about African Americans and team loyalty because of the way AB acted.
    I see you added the last part after I commented. You are 1000% correct. My ďmisconceptionsĒ about African Americans are because of AB. I also believe all African American families are like the Cosby Show & Good Times. (sarcasm in case you didnít pick up on that)

    Look, we can disagree. Thatís what these boards are for. But when you act like you know someone - how & where they grew up & their life experiences, you just come off as a jerk.

  5. #105
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Garrett is an imbecile piece of sh!t who was too dumb to realize in the moment how bad he looked and how bad what he did was to another player. Much later, clearly someone told him to play the race card to look better, so he did. And he’s sticking with it even though there is zero proof. What a turd.
    Yup, raise your kids to hate the police and play the race card when things don't go your way.....and then wonder why things are screwed up.
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

  6. #106
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Garrett is an imbecile piece of sh!t who was too dumb to realize in the moment how bad he looked and how bad what he did was to another player. Much later, clearly someone told him to play the race card to look better, so he did. And he’s sticking with it even though there is zero proof. What a turd.
    Myles Smollett. League ought to suspend him for another 6 games for his recent statement.
    Last edited by Buzz; 02-15-2020 at 12:26 AM.
    2020 Draft Mock #1
    2-17 -- Lloyd Cushenberry, C/G, LSU
    3-38 -- Cam Akers, RB, FSU
    4-18 -- Ben Bartch, G/T, St. John's
    4-29 -- Thaddeus Moss, TE, LSU
    6-19 -- Trevon Hill, Edge, Miami
    7-18 -- Juwuan Jones, DL, Western Kentucky

  7. #107
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Mason should just say Garrett called him the c-word first and that's what started it.
    That would end all this BS.
    A Clevelander? That would set me off too.

  8. #108
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    “I support Mason Rudolph not only because I know him, but also because I was on that field immediately following the altercation with Myles Garrett, and subsequently after the game,” Tomlin said.
    “I interacted with a lot of people in the Cleveland Browns organization — players and coaches. If Mason said what Myles claimed, it would have come out during the many interactions I had with those in the Browns’ organization. In my conversations, I had a lot of expressions of sorrow for what transpired. I received no indication of anything racial or anything of that nature in those interactions.”

  9. #109
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit View Post
    “I support Mason Rudolph not only because I know him, but also because I was on that field immediately following the altercation with Myles Garrett, and subsequently after the game,” Tomlin said.
    “I interacted with a lot of people in the Cleveland Browns organization — players and coaches. If Mason said what Myles claimed, it would have come out during the many interactions I had with those in the Browns’ organization. In my conversations, I had a lot of expressions of sorrow for what transpired. I received no indication of anything racial or anything of that nature in those interactions.”
    Wow, Tomlin supporting a player.
    Good job.
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

  10. #110
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    I heard that some in the NFL are now calling him Mason Fuhrman. This does not bode well.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •