Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Racial Accusations against Mason

Legend

User Info Menu

The big problem in all this?

Rudolph's reputation has been smudged for no reason whatsoever. He ought to consider a defamation lawsuit. Accusing someone of racism is too easy, with little repercussions to the accuser but severely damaging to the accused.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    The big problem in all this?

Rudolph's reputation has been smudged for no reason whatsoever. He ought to consider a defamation lawsuit. Accusing someone of racism is too easy, with little repercussions to the accuser but severely damaging to the accused.
    Little repercussion? I think Garrett has been severely damaged over this and Mason is being defended by damn near everyone.

Has anyone actually confirmed or stood by Garrett’s accusation publicly?

Legend

User Info Menu

Yinz don't recognize Moonie is parodying,....c'mon people.
    IKR... his brilliance took away from what i actually felt was one of my more relevant posts to a topic (top of page 2).

Fact is, even if Mason HAD used the N-word (which i SERIOUSLY DOUBT), i guarantee you is wasn't the first time Garrett heard it in a football game. AND it doesn't justify the helmet swing... (understand perspective... this from a black dude).

jumping on my soapbox - i get annoyed when racism is slung out there, because when it actually DOES happen, people are so tired of hearing it they don't listen to the legit problems.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's Early April Mock (In Progress)
    1.20 - Kool-Aid McKinstry, CB, Alabama
    2.51 - Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan
    3.84 -Sedrick Van Pran-Granger, C, Georgia
    3.98 -<tbd>
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    Always hear this response after a false rape charge too.

Funny how that’s never said about corrupt law enforcement or prosecutors who get caught lying or suppressing key evidence.
    Probably because the two incidents are vastly different in who is doing the lying most of the time.
    Besides that, the occupations that help people should get the benefit of the doubt over people that only want to help themselves.
    Last edited by whatever; 11-22-2019 at 12:27 PM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Probably because the two incidents are vastly different in who is doing the lying most of the time.
    Besides that, the occupations that almost help people should get the benefit of the doubt over people that only want to help themselves.
    Haha.. you are a trip.

Legend

User Info Menu

Haha.. you are a trip.
    Yes, because none of that isn't true.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Yes, because none of that isn't true.
    That is correct.

Legend

User Info Menu

Little repercussion? I think Garrett has been severely damaged over this and Mason is being defended by damn near everyone.

There is a certain population of people that will in fact believe the accusation. Nothing Rudolph can do in the future can erase that.
    In other words you can never return to ground zero once it's in the public domain.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

RYAN CLARK. He said he heard about the racial slur thing last week. But didn't provide any proof or explanation. He also suggested Rudolph has a history of racial "stuff" on social media. Again, offering proof or explanation. Most I could find was that Mason "liked" some anti-Kaepernick posts in the past. So of course, that makes him a racist (NOTE SARCASM).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lluMZy6p28U

Legend

User Info Menu

There is a certain population of people that will in fact believe the accusation. Nothing Rudolph can do in the future can erase that.
    In other words you can never return to ground zero once it's in the public domain.
    ask Richard Gere about Gerbils....
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's Early April Mock (In Progress)
    1.20 - Kool-Aid McKinstry, CB, Alabama
    2.51 - Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan
    3.84 -Sedrick Van Pran-Granger, C, Georgia
    3.98 -<tbd>
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington