Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Obj

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Nah, I think the guard decided he kind of liked it ... probably agreed to drop the charges in exchange for getting to do a few things of his choosing to Odell
    Hahahahaha...we've heard the whispers. It's a crazy, crazy world now. I wouldn't put it past them. Cop looked super soft complaining about that.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.
    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

[url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/50121-A-Positive-View-of-they-Draft/page17[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Probably more like what obj will do to him..
    OBJ= officer b**w job?......hmmmm
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.
    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

[url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/50121-A-Positive-View-of-they-Draft/page17[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    mustve "Settled" out of court
    Settlement terms presumably included a box of donuts. or since it is New Orleans, beignets...

Legend

User Info Menu

Hoping to get my ass slapped by a rich dude at the gym. I would agree to a cash- only settlement. And the wife would be happy with the vacation it would pay for.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Hoping to get my ass slapped by a rich dude at the gym. I would agree to a cash- only settlement. And the wife would be happy with the vacation it would pay for.
    be sure to wear your policeman workout outfit

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Hahahahaha..north looking to make a money grab.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    be sure to wear your policeman workout outfit
    I'm feeling so Village People...

Legend

User Info Menu

Browns already shopping Odell Beckham Jr.

https://twitter.com/PFF/status/13059...13168372396034

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

when it was close , early the game, the browns were down by 10 i think and driving. on 3rd and short OBJ had an easy first down catch go right through his hands.

browns try a Fg and miss and get blown out the rest of the game

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    when it was close , early the game, the browns were down by 10 i think and driving. on 3rd and short OBJ had an easy first down catch go right through his hands.

browns try a Fg and miss and get blown out the rest of the game
    OBJ had 3 catches for 22 yards on 10 targets.

the Giants are probably still laughing about the first round pick they got from Cleveland for him.