Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Obj

Legend

User Info Menu

And for the cop haters out there, I'm under the impression that this individual was a superdome security guard, not an actual police officer
    Please inform your children that they need to start disrespecting them also.
    How is it possible to have the best owner, best front office, best gm, best HC, good/great drafts every year and good FA acquisitions every year, but only have 3 playoff wins in 14 years?

Legend

User Info Menu

Wonder what the discussion would be today if it was the cop who'd slapped OBJ on the hiney?

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    this wasn’t a female cop.

context matters.
    So by "context", you mean "gender". So as long as it's a same sex infraction you're good with it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Wonder what the discussion would be today if it was the cop who'd slapped OBJ on the hiney?
    Exactly.
    I'm sure obj would be 'disrespected'
    I'm sure he would lose some street cred by letting the cop(a white one at that)do that to him without any retaliation.
    How is it possible to have the best owner, best front office, best gm, best HC, good/great drafts every year and good FA acquisitions every year, but only have 3 playoff wins in 14 years?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mick'sTeam View Post
    So by "context", you mean "gender". So as long as it's a same sex infraction you're good with it.
    I guess he's okay with the Penn St stuff too then.

Legend

User Info Menu

good catch and you are correct. I’m good with it. I’ve had my ass slapped during games or after games. Never thought to press charges.

not sure if you watched the Tennessee Titans game but a player slapped 2 guys on the ass on the sideline.

I guess guys are built differently in Baltimore. No one pressed charges or screamed in horror when they showed it.

So no... I don’t think it’s a serious issue.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

A lot of cops have them big, fat doughnut butts. But you’ll never see that reported in the media!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I guess he's okay with the Penn St stuff too then.
    Comparing Apples to hand grenades..

good job.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    good catch and you are correct. I’m good with it. I’ve had my ass slapped during games or after games. Never thought to press charges.

not sure if you watched the Tennessee Titans game but a player slapped 2 guys on the ass on the sideline.

I guess guys are built differently in Baltimore. No one pressed charges or screamed in horror when they showed it.

So no... I don’t think it’s a serious issue.
    So you're at a bar, and some dude you're not with or interacting with slaps you on the ass, you're good with it.

Legend

User Info Menu

So you're at a bar, and some dude you're not with or interacting with slaps you on the ass, you're good with it.
    And it is put on social media.