Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Obj

Legend

User Info Menu

Obj

Now crying the league is "targeting me" on drug tests.

Hey OBJ, why don't you ask James Harrison about the league's drug testing policy?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Wouldn’t JH just confirm what OBJ is feeling?

He thought he was being targeted as well.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    Wouldn’t JH just confirm what OBJ is feeling?

He thought he was being targeted as well.
    He would. But all the complaining in the world didn't stop the testing.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

What goes thru people's heads that know it's part of the job but still cry harrassmenent?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Now crying the league is "targeting me" on drug tests.

Hey OBJ, why don't you ask James Harrison about the league's drug testing policy?
    or he can ask Le'Veon Bell also...

Legend

User Info Menu

Report: Odell tells players, coaches on other teams he wants out of Cleveland

Posted by Michael David Smith on December 8, 2019

As talk mounts that Odell Beckham wants out of Cleveland, a new report says some of that talk is coming from Beckham himself.

Jay Glazer of FOX Sports reports that Beckham has approached opposing players and coaches before and even during games this season and told them, “come get me.”

Glazer, who said Beckham would be traded at a time when the Giants were claiming they wouldn’t trade him, noted that Cleveland wasn’t Beckham’s choice of destinations.

Beckham has not had a particularly good year this year, and the Browns’ offense failed to take off as many predicted it would. Browns General Manager John Dorsey probably isn’t eager to dump Beckham less than a year after giving up Jabrill Peppers, a first-round pick and a third-round pick for him, but it might be best for all involved if Beckham got a fresh start.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-of-cleveland/

Legend

User Info Menu

Divas will be divas...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Wonder what the money would be to move him

Legend

User Info Menu

I thought OBJ might be worth a look after the season but have changed my mind. Really like the current young guys on the team. There's some chemistry developing that is fun to watch. AND THEY ARE WINNING WHILE THEY ARE LEARNING!!

Legend

User Info Menu

No way in the world we should entertain thoughts of adding a fool like OBJ to our team. We got a good thing going and we don’t need a cancer like him on the team.
    Last edited by Steel Maniac; 12-08-2019 at 10:13 PM.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.
    Dolphin fans in the 90’s who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70’s...

Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

[url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/50121-A-Positive-View-of-they-Draft/page17[/url]