Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 12: Steelers vs. Bengals

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Steelers show that most of the issue with last week was short practice and going on the road.

They would blow out the Bengals, but since we might still be looking at a practice squad offence, I'll go:

Steelers 23
    Bengals 10

Defense gets 3 turnovers. Doesn't score by itself, but leads to two FGs and a TD on short fields.
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    They score 7 less than us a game and give up 7 more a game.
    We are .500
    They are .000
    We are at home.
    It's a division game.
    Oh, and they are the worst team in the league.
    The fact thatís itís a division game is why I never count it as an easy win.

I usually throw out the stars when itís a division game.

Atlanta is meh this year and they beat the breaks off the Saints and Panthers recently.

No such thing as an easy win.

Legend

User Info Menu

Unfortunately, the game is likely a toss up with the team that makes the fewest mistakes winning. Let's face it...we can't even say who will be playing WR for us. The WRs we use may have a total of less than 20 catches for the season. That is scary.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Unfortunately, the game is likely a toss up with the team that makes the fewest mistakes winning. Let's face it...we can't even say who will be playing WR for us. The WRs we use may have a total of less than 20 catches for the season. That is scary.
    Hmmm. Earlier in the season, you questioned my "fanhood" because I wouldn't pick us to beat the Patriots. Now you're not picking us to beat the worst team in the league.

Kind of ironic, don't you think?

Legend

User Info Menu

Steelers 2 Bumgals 0

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Hmmm. Earlier in the season, you questioned my "fanhood" because I wouldn't pick us to beat the Patriots. Now you're not picking us to beat the worst team in the league.

Lol....bitchslapped

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

They score 7 less than us a game and give up 7 more a game.
    We are .500
    They are .000
    We are at home.
    It's a division game.
    Oh, and they are the worst team in the league.
    We are at home? You're the second person to state that. What am I missing?

Legend

User Info Menu

We are at home.
    ummm, no we we're not...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    We are at home? You're the second person to state that. What am I missing?
    Ooops, my mistake
    We are on the road. I guess that means we should only win by 10 then.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post

Boom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    From the 2010-2019 season, (An 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. So why delay the inevitable?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN