Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    No Ben
    No Conner
    No Nix
    No Juju
    No Dionate
    No Switzer (no big deal)
    No Pouncey

How many more will we lose this week? It's a massive injury bug we're dealing with. Horrible.

Fichtner needs to earn his money this week. You have to do something creative to overcome all of this.

Can Watt and Minkah play offense AND defense??!!
    He could put in Duck.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    looks like Diontae Johnson is going to play. that's good, we need him...

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/...s/201911200140
    I'm glad the concussion wasn't as serious as some thought it might be.

Backup

User Info Menu

Hopefully the Bungles watched Joe Burrow against Alabama. I wouldn’t win and screw up the chance to get him if I were them

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerMaine83 View Post
    Hopefully the Bungles watched Joe Burrow against Alabama. I wouldn’t win and screw up the chance to get him if I were them
    I agree with this; On the first play of the game for our offense, just let Samuels sprint for a 75 yard TD. And repeat the next time we have the ball offensively.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (An 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. So why delay the inevitable?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    No Ben
    No Conner
    No Nix
    No Juju
    No Dionate
    No Switzer (no big deal)
    No Pouncey

How many more will we lose this week? It's a massive injury bug we're dealing with. Horrible.

Fichtner needs to earn his money this week. You have to do something creative to overcome all of this.

Can Watt and Minkah play offense AND defense??!!
    Im sure some will blame Tomlin and want to fire him

Legend

User Info Menu

I expect the Bengals to get the lead quickly today. Maybe a MR INT or a fumble standing in the pocket for 10 seconds and taking a hit. Maybe it’ll be a S.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Got a healthy supply of antacid ready. I’m sure I’ll need it when the offense is on the field

Legend

User Info Menu

Perfect punt to set up the safety or fumble in the end zone. How long will MR hold the ball here?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Well that possession was quick

Legend

User Info Menu

Phew avoided the S and the INT. Then a nice punt. They say 3 3 and outs are the statistical equivalent of a TO.