Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Remaining Schedule

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Remaining Schedule

    Ours is the easiest in the league, according to this site:

    https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.co...rowns-playoffs

    Too bad our offense is minus our top 3 playmakers, and it can't even seem to do much when they're playing.

  2. #2
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    The first half was pretty easy too.

  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    if we go .500 itll be a tremendous accomplishment. The 0-9 bengals will be a hell of a test. Write it down

  4. #4
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    if we go .500 itll be a tremendous accomplishment. The 0-9 bengals will be a hell of a test. Write it down
    Really?
    Browns twice
    Bengals twice
    Dolphins, Jets, Chargers and Cardinals.
    8 terrible teams.

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    The first half was pretty easy too.
    Huh?

    Pats*
    Seaquawks
    9'ers
    Ravens
    Chargers in LA......
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

    2012 MNF Executive Champion






  6. #6
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    I’d feel a lot better about our chances if Ben was the QB. I have absolutely no confidence in the current cast of characters on offense. The defense needs to start shutting out teams.

  7. #7
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post
    Huh?

    Pats*
    Seaquawks
    9'ers
    Ravens
    Chargers in LA......
    Dolphins, Bengals, Browns, Colts injured and at home, Chargers even on the road.

  8. #8
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Really?
    Browns twice
    Bengals twice
    Dolphins, Jets, Chargers and Cardinals.
    8 terrible teams.
    Given how depleted we are on offense (including losing our franchise QB in game 2 of the season)... .500 would definitely be an accomplishment considering the situation. I'm not saying I'm satisfied lol.

  9. #9
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    I’d feel a lot better about our chances if Ben was the QB. I have absolutely no confidence in the current cast of characters on offense. The defense needs to start shutting out teams.
    Agreed... and that's a next to impossible task on a routine basis (shutting teams down) in today's NFL.

  10. #10
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Ours is the easiest in the league, according to this site:

    https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.co...rowns-playoffs

    Too bad our offense is minus our top 3 playmakers, and it can't even seem to do much when they're playing.
    I thought the Browns had an easier schedule than us. We have lots of road games which matters I think
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

    Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

    Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

    Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

    Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •