Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Remaining Schedule

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    I thought the Browns had an easier schedule than us. We have lots of road games which matters I think
    It matters when you’re 1-3 on the road and one of the games (LA) was a glorified home game. Heck, I don’t feel that great going to Cincinnati this weekend.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

No easy schedules in the NFL.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Dolphins, Bengals, Browns, Colts injured and at home, Chargers even on the road.
    Colts injured? We didnít have Ben, Tuitt, Conner, Nix or Snell but itís ďeasyĒ for us based on????

Colts didnít have Hilton and we knocked Brisset out of the game. We get credit for that.

Also, Brisset started damn near a whole season already because Luck was out 2 years ago. He isnít t some newbie under center.

I would say itís odd for you to use injuries to downplay other teams competitiveness but itís you... lol. Iím not surprised you would think itís easy for a UDFA to start in LA and win on the road.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    It matters when you’re 1-3 on the road and one of the games (LA) was a glorified home game. Heck, I don’t feel that great going to Cincinnati this weekend.
    Every game is a toss up given our offense right now.

I know some think we should win every game but with this current roster of injured players and practice squad starters every win should be appreciated.

Even the Chargers game.
    Last edited by Oh wow; 11-19-2019 at 09:58 AM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

if you have an offense that can't score, can't convert short yardage, has no deep threat and an inability to establish the run - you have no business expecting to win any game. right now every team remaining on our schedule is looking at the Steelers as a potential W.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Yep.

I don't think we'll have any games with this O.

I think the D keeps us in almost every game, but I doubt we see many "easy" wins because our O doesn't score much (for our team).
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

FYI - Wk 13 - Dec 1 vs the browns has been flexed. Not it's at 1:00, NOT at 4:25.

Legend

User Info Menu

Too many injuries to key players to say any upcoming game will be easy. Everyone will be tough. Just where we are roster wise

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Eh, looking at our schedule before the start of the year most would predict this team would probably only have 1 more win even if everyone was healthy.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Eh, looking at our schedule before the start of the year most would predict this team would probably only have 1 more win even if everyone was healthy.
    Really?

I thought we'd be around 500 by the bye and Ben would mop up the back half of the season.
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158