Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JuJu Smith Schuster

Legend

User Info Menu

JuJu Smith Schuster

I had to do some checking to be sure, but JJSS's concussion is his third since his rookie season. At this pace I wonder whether he will be able to sustain a long career in the NFL.
    And Rudolph's passing is doing the receivers no favors as they frequently have to extend, reach, and dive in order to make the catch. Steelers better start stocking up on WRs in the next draft... they are going to need them.

Legend

User Info Menu

I totally agree with you north coast. And we need to emphasize a speed requirement as well. We gotta get a guy who takes the top off the defense to help all the guys underneath. A guy who’s a real threat.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. So why delay the inevitable?

Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

Legend

User Info Menu

Holton is our speedster, too bad he couldnt catch a FN cold
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    The Steelers had another blazer a while back, but same deal, couldn't catch diddly. Even if you spotted him diddl..

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Very Dwight “Hands Of” Stone like.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    I totally agree with you north coast. And we need to emphasize a speed requirement as well. We gotta get a guy who takes the top off the defense to help all the guys underneath. A guy who’s a real threat.
    "And we need to emphasize a speed requirement as well." Wut?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    The Steelers had another blazer a while back, but same deal, couldn't catch diddly. Even if you spotted him diddl..
    At least Limas ran good routes.

I know we had to last game because everyone else was hurt, but the only positive thing that can come from a pass to Holton is PI... But it depends on how the refs define uncatchable.
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    At least Limas ran good routes.

I know we had to last game because everyone else was hurt, but the only positive thing that can come from a pass to Holton is PI... But it depends on how the refs define uncatchable.
    He will never get a pi call.
    A pass to Holton is by definition "uncatchable".

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    He will never get a pi call.
    A pass to Holton is by definition "uncatchable".
    LMAO, so true

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I never thought about that that he suffered 3 concussions in 3 years ... kind of scary. But the fact is, how many players suffer concussions through their life, dating back to pee wee. And I am not talking about off field occurrences either.

I think it will be 4th year in a row where we select a WR in the 1st 3 rounds.
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."