Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In Two Weeks....

Legend

User Info Menu

In Two Weeks....

We see those Browns again.

They took liberties on our players; knocked Juju out...Cheap shotted Johnson and gave him a concussion that was so bad he was bleeding from his ear (as bad as it looks, could be done for the season). And we don't even have to talk about Garrett's dirty tactics.

I'm not opposed to rolling up on the back of Mayfield's knee's and ending his season. Yep, I said it. I'm angry.

You kill my dog..I kill you cat.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (An 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. So why delay the inevitable?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Getting revenge in kind is always tempting but don’t look for any fireworks in the rematch. The teams will be warned and there will be severe consequences for anyone who steps out of line. Besides, both teams are pretty much deflated. It will probably be the cleanest and most boring game played this year.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Pads will be popping.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RobinCole View Post
    Getting revenge in kind is always tempting but don’t look for any fireworks in the rematch. The teams will be warned and there will be severe consequences for anyone who steps out of line. Besides, both teams are pretty much deflated. It will probably be the cleanest and most boring game played this year.
    Refs will be on notice too. I think they'll be very strict with this stuff to avoid having another spectacle when everyone is watching.
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    Refs will be on notice too. I think they'll be very strict with this stuff to avoid having another spectacle when everyone is watching.
    WILL everyone be watching?!?.... honestly, two subpar teams duking it out for an 8-8 season...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

It doesn’t matter how many people are watching in real time. Any flareups or even borderline dirty play will be replayed constantly on all the networks. Heavy fines and suspensions will follow. You think any player wants to risk that? And I agree, both teams are going nowhere this year. Another reason to expect a boring game.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

The way it is going we will be lucky to have 22 guys standing by then.

Backup

User Info Menu

Maybe you give six safeties a hat for this game

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I don't recall any rematches turning out the way some think it will.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RobinCole View Post
    It doesn’t matter how many people are watching in real time. Any flareups or even borderline dirty play will be replayed constantly on all the networks. Heavy fines and suspensions will follow. You think any player wants to risk that? And I agree, both teams are going nowhere this year. Another reason to expect a boring game.
    Refs have a job too, And it will be talked about to death and severely scrutinized...I suspect they will be overly protective to start...Trying to nip **** in the bud