Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 118

Thread: Who all gets suspended?

  1. #71
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Only parenthesis letters added from original statement:

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Actually no. If Garrett wouldn't have hit him late (X) and then continue to force his body weight on him while trying to manipulate Rudolph's head/neck area (X), nothing else (Y) would have happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Well, anytime someone says, "if he didn't do X, Y would never have happened", usually implies it was their fault.
    You LITERALLY did EXACTLY what you said implies fault.
    When your own words are used to DESTROY your argument there is no doubt:

    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 11-17-2019 at 05:09 PM.

  2. #72
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Ruling on the appeals are due back Wednesday. Some feel Pouncey’s will be reduced and they may remove the “indefinite” word from Garrett’s suspension. Basically suspend him for the rest of the season and then come back for week 1 next season.

  3. #73
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Ruling on the appeals are due back Wednesday. Some feel Pouncey’s will be reduced and they may remove the “indefinite” word from Garrett’s suspension. Basically suspend him for the rest of the season and then come back for week 1 next season.
    Weak if that happen. They need to send a strong message this will not be tolerated
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 11-17-2019 at 05:15 PM.

  4. #74
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Only parenthesis letters added from original statement:





    You LITERALLY did EXACTLY what you said implies fault.
    When your own words are used to DESTROY your argument there is no doubt:

    Wtf are you talking about?
    Destroying nothing.
    I say it was Garrett's fault. I don't have to tap dance around certain words to imply/not imply anything.

  5. #75
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    I've heard the argument regarding why Rudolph should be suspended. The whole argument is based on "if he hadn't done this then the whole thing wouldn't have happened. You can't place that on Rudolph. For example:

    Garrett took him down late. If everything ended there would anybody be calling for any suspensions? NO
    While Garrett stayed on top of him, Rudolph reached up and tried to grab at his helmet. If everything ended there would anybody be calling for any suspensions? NO
    Garrett then pulled away and dragged Rudolph by the helmet, eventually pulling it off. If everything ended there would anybody be calling for any suspensions? NO. Fines maybe, but no suspension.
    Garrett is then being pushed away by two Steelers and Rudolph runs up to them. If everything ended there would anybody be calling for any suspensions? NO

    Garrett then hits Rudolph over the head with his helmet. That is the point in which everybody deems suspensions becoming warranted. After that point Rudolph was not involved. So, it is not Rudolph's actions that warrant suspension, it is Garrett's reaction to him. Sorry, you can't suspend the guy solely because Garrett became unhinged.

    Each of the three players suspended were suspended for their own actions, not the way others reacted to them.

  6. #76
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Garret has a case with the cba wording...I feel it will be reduced, mason should get a game or 2 dude grabbed another guys junk lol

  7. #77
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    I think Garret's biological parents should get suspended because if he wasn't born, he wouldn't have been around to assault Rudolph.
    Matter of fact, let's blame Rudolph's parents too.

  8. #78
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    Garret has a case with the cba wording...I feel it will be reduced, mason should get a game or 2 dude grabbed another guys junk lol
    I thought in today's day and age, we were tolerant of that lifestyle.

  9. #79
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    Garret has a case with the cba wording...I feel it will be reduced, mason should get a game or 2 dude grabbed another guys junk lol
    Seems like it would be kinda hard to get it reduced when they haven't even decided yet how long it will be

  10. #80
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    According to radio, Rudolph was fined an undisclosed amount for his part in the malay.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •