Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Who all gets suspended?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Seems like it would be kinda hard to get it reduced when they haven't even decided yet how long it will be
    I think the main argument WRT the CBA claim is that he should be given a set amount of games as opposed to "indefinite" or "apply for reinstatement". I don't think there is a chance that it gets reduced to him possibly playing again this season.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    I think the main argument WRT the CBA claim is that he should be given a set amount of games as opposed to "indefinite" or "apply for reinstatement". I don't think there is a chance that it gets reduced to him possibly playing again this season.
    Either way Mason lost his cool and went after a man 3 times his size. Garret deserves to be suspended but our guy mason well...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    Either way Mason lost his cool and went after a man 3 times his size. Garret deserves to be suspended but our guy mason well...
    He went after him yelling.....not swingings fists or helmets.

Legend

User Info Menu

Disagree that he should be suspended. A fine and a talking to from the coach is about it IMO.

Funny, I just got off the phone with a buddy of mine who is a Browns fan. Said he was watching the game with his son, and his kid said to him "That's the thing with this team, even when we win we lose". Told him I actually almost felt bad for them. They won what would be their biggest game of the year, they had so much to feel good about, and nobody cares. Most people around the league will barely even recognize they won a game.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    He went after him yelling.....not swingings fists or helmets.
    He tried to take Garrett’s helmet off but he failed. I know he was upset and the hit was late but he was trying to fight Garrett.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    He tried to take Garrett’s helmet off but he failed. I know he was upset and the hit was late but he was trying to fight Garrett.
    Browns gunning for him in 2 weeks no doubt. Any word why they moved the game to 1 lol

Legend

User Info Menu

No he wasn't.

Legend

User Info Menu

Browns gunning for him in 2 weeks no doubt. Any word why they moved the game to 1 lol
    Two options:
    - It's a game between two teams that probably won't make the playoffs.
    - It's a "nothing to see here" kind of thing where the rematch doesn't get a national audience.

Maybe a combination of the two?

Legend

User Info Menu

I wonder what would have happened if he had been successful at getting Garrett's helmet off?

Rudolph and decision-making are not becoming synonymous.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    I wonder what would have happened if he had been successful at getting Garrett's helmet off?

Rudolph and GOOD decision-making are not becoming synonymous.
    I took some literary liberty with your statement. I hope you don't mind.

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount