Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: You need elite players on offense.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    No disagreement with this but our problems on offense are not all MR. But he's the biggest problem on offense.
    respectfully disagree.. hes #2 after our OC. Feetner's first 3 and out to start the game set the tone for a very poor showing.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I would lose my mind.
    I WAS against signing Kap..this is making me reconsider.

Legend

User Info Menu

We need "elite" talent at the QB position. Because elite talent there, can elevate the other offensive skill positions.
    Truth spoken here.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    im not so sure Ben is still elite.. he was straight garbage prior to his injury.... and to insinuate that increased drama equals increased production is straight madness

took you all of 5 qrs, with an injury, to determine that??

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

We need "elite" talent at the QB position. Because elite talent there, can elevate the other offensive skill positions.
    $$$

we've been reaping these rewards for a long time now. what QB out there win with a receiver core of hines, randle el and cedric wilson as your top 3?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    took you all of 5 qrs, with an injury, to determine that??
    what.. that he was straight garbage this year before his injury? absolutley

i didnt say he wasnt still elite.. im just saying now im not so sure... and coming back at age 40 after all of the wear and tear on his body..and a potentially career ending injury.. well it doesnt exactly overwhelm me with confidence that Ben will be elite.
    hope this helps
    Last edited by Ernie; 11-16-2019 at 05:28 AM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Can he play Center?
    Blast from the past, but reality for week 12, 13, and 14 ...
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    I WAS against signing Kap..this is making me reconsider.
    The Tomlin lovers would really like my posts then.....lol

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    what.. that he was straight garbage this year before his injury? absolutley

i didnt say he wasnt still elite.. im just saying now im not so sure... and coming back at age 40 after all of the wear and tear on his body..and a potentially career ending injury.. well it doesnt exactly overwhelm me with confidence that Ben will be elite.
    hope this helps
    at that age, everything is going to be questionable, but I'm sure the FO will let it play out.
    as we could easily see with MR QB ing this year, its not like we have a brett favre holding back aaron rodgers situation here.
    they'll give him every opportunity to come back. hopefully he does and is successful

Legend

User Info Menu

From the Depot, this right here is not only sad but embarrassing:

The only person who started the season on the 53-man roster I havenít mentioned yet is Johnny Holton, who has one reception for 22 yards on 13 targets on the year. Heís averaging 1.7 yards per target. I would guess about 3 inches per route run.