Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 60

Thread: You need elite players on offense.

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    You need elite players on offense.

    When your off season is quiet and boring... so is your offense.

    Mason needs to fight a cop on the South Side this weekend.

    Someone has to get arrested.

    These good guys on offense suck.

  2. #2
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    It’s quite possible to be elite and a good human being.

  3. #3
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    With hindsight being 20/20 I’m sure glad that we drafted Terrell Edmunds instead of Lamar Jackson in 2018.

  4. #4
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Bring in Kaepernick.

  5. #5
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    When your off season is quiet and boring... so is your offense.

    Mason needs to fight a cop on the South Side this weekend.

    Someone has to get arrested.

    These good guys on offense suck.
    i wish you would quit using the word "Elite" lol...

    and as has been eluded to.. there are lots of "Elite" players who are good human beings... with absolutely zero drama. I know you are "Venting" after a very bad loss (as we all are) but c'mon man.... lol

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    i wish you would quit using the word "Elite" lol...

    and as has been eluded to.. there are lots of "Elite" players who are good human beings... with absolutely zero drama. I know you are "Venting" after a very bad loss (as we all are) but c'mon man.... lol
    Don’t care... it’s football not church.

    I have more than enough good people in my circle of friends and family.

    Football for me is entertainment and I would like to see better talent on my team.

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    It’s quite possible to be elite and a good human being.
    Not on offense in Pittsburgh... lol.

  8. #8
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    This falls on the front office and management. For starters, what they saw in Rudolph is a mystery. Secondly, when Ben went down, they were content with not only a horrible Rudolph, but an even worse backup. Christ, ask Miami for both Fitzpatrick's in that trade

    And people here seriously complain about Ben's contract.....

  9. #9
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    Don’t care... it’s football not church.

    I have more than enough good people in my circle of friends and family.

    Football for me is entertainment and I would like to see better talent on my team.
    better talent? sure.. wed all like that.
    heres my point... our defense is full of top notch talent.. and there is absolutely zero drama.. no reason why we cant have that on offense

  10. #10
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    What did we win when we had elite talent on offense?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •