Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Well, That Game ...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Well, That Game ...

was ugly. I guess that will temper some of the lofty expectations for this season that were starting to rise up.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Mason Rudolph has a long way to go, people can post Ben's stats vs Mason's stats all they want, he looks terrible out there. and now what was left of our offense is all injured.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    Mason Rudolph has a long way to go, people can post Ben's stats vs Mason's stats all they want, he looks terrible out there. and now what was left of our offense is all injured.
    i know that was directed at me. its apples v oranges at this point whiz... and no, im not defending rudolph at this point. they all sucked ass tonight

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

What did we expect from this year really??

I will take away one thing from this season...the resurgence of the Defense.
    AND Rudolph isn't a bust (yet).
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post

Damn close to being one and what was he thinking going after a man 3 times his size lol

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

We got beat up tonight.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post

That’s what I’ve been saying; those are the only things we need to focus on.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (An 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. So why delay the inevitable?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    Damn close to being one and what was he thinking going after a man 3 times his size lol
    Scary thing is, he came closer to beating Garrett in that fight than he did to leading our offense to victory

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

best thing mason did tonight was his text book tackle saving a TD on one of the INTs he threw.

he's definitely better then ben on that. no shoe string tackles with MR : )

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    1. Made sure he doesn't play us again.
    2. Weakened the Brown team overall, helping our odds.

Quite clever when you think about it.
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 11-15-2019 at 03:29 AM.