Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 11: Steelers @ Browns

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    wow.. we were due to lay an egg.. at least the defense played well enough to win. Piss poor effort by the offense.. top to bottom
    Not sure about that. Without the missed fgs, we give up 27.

Legend

User Info Menu

oh well.. 9 or 10 days to get ready for Cincy.. I expect a much improved performance at home in a "Get well" win

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Mason doesn’t set his feet. Footwork is awful.

He’s always throwing on his toes.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Not sure about that. Without the missed fgs, we give up 27.
    lots of short fields due to the turnovers.. especially that 3rd pick that led to 7.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

When a QB is clearly not performing well at all or straight up sucks why do coaches stick with them? Why is it wrong to bring in a reliever? He can't come back in tonight after a good finger pointing or start the next week. It's ****ing stupid.
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy View Post
    When a QB is clearly not performing well at all or straight up sucks why do coaches stick with them? Why is it wrong to bring in a reliever? He can't come back in tonight after a good finger pointing or start the next week. It's ****ing stupid.
    No doubt he should have been benched

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    Rudolph was hot garbage tonight
    I know it's too early to give up on him, but the more I see him play, the more I doubt that he's going to be Ben's successor.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I think you have to keep him in, let him try to salvage respectability, or let him continue to feel the pain and learn from it.

But Rudolph just looks awkward most of the time. Not inept or incompetent, but certainly not a natural QB.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Mason Rudolph is awful. Mark Malone bad.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    I think you have to keep him in, let him try to salvage respectability, or let him continue to feel the pain and learn from it.

But Rudolph just looks awkward most of the time. Not inept or incompetent, but certainly not a natural QB.
    Why? We are trying to get wins here, not let Rudolph learn the ups and downs of the game. If Ben wasn't waiting in the wings and he was our future I would agree, but he'll be outta the league in 3 years.
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S