Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 204

Thread: Life after Ben isnít so bad

  1. #101
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Kap isn't serious about wanting to return to the NFL.

    Read this: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...kout-location/

    If he was serious, he wouldn't be changing things up at the last minute like this. He just wants publicity, IMO, and for people to think that he wants to play, but the big, bad NFL is shutting him out.
    Well this is not a Kaepernick publicity stunt, this whole workout thing is an NFL publicity stunt. Teams could bring Kap in for a workout individually but they dont want the media attention. A workout like this provides cover for the teams and the NFL. I just cant believe with all the guys we have seen signed, women beaters, drug users, crazy people, people who have actually killed people, and the guy who eveyone is afraid to sign is a guy who took a knee during the national anthem to protest racial injustice.

  2. #102
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...l-stop-running

    looks like to me he’s the one that ran

    Molon labe

    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell



    American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

  3. #103
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    Well this is not a Kaepernick publicity stunt, this whole workout thing is an NFL publicity stunt. Teams could bring Kap in for a workout individually but they dont want the media attention. A workout like this provides cover for the teams and the NFL. I just cant believe with all the guys we have seen signed, women beaters, drug users, crazy people, people who have actually killed people, and the guy who eveyone is afraid to sign is a guy who took a knee during the national anthem to protest racial injustice.
    That's not all that he did.
    Last edited by whatever; 11-17-2019 at 11:13 AM.

  4. #104
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...l-stop-running

    looks like to me he’s the one that ran
    The guy has the same mental makeup us Brown.
    Clueless. Woe is me woe is me. Nothing is my fault.

  5. #105
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    That's not all that he did.
    What did he do?

  6. #106
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    The guy has the same mental makeup us Brown.
    Clueless. Woe is me woe is me. Nothing is my fault.
    Have you even followed this situation, what the hell are you talking about?

  7. #107
    Legend

    User Info Menu


  8. #108
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    What did he do?
    not taking sides here.. i admire his courage to speak out against police brutality. i believe he chose the wrong platform.

    The thing that really killed me was the socks.

  9. #109
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    not taking sides here.. i admire his courage to speak out against police brutality. i believe he chose the wrong platform.

    The thing that really killed me was the socks.
    In comparison to what some other guys that are currently employed have done, he really hasn't done anything.

  10. #110
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    In comparison to what some other guys that are currently employed have done, he really hasn't done anything.
    right.. and i dont condone that behavior either.. its all relative.. so to speak

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •