Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 8-4???

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

8-4???

Cautiously optimistic again and I don’t want to get ahead of the progress the offense still needs to make, but with browns, bungles, browns up next - it COULD happen.

8-4 with 4 to go would be quite an accomplishment after the September this team had.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

With the Colts and Bills losing today we need to make a run
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

The rest of the season schedule looks manageable. Other than the Ravens and Bills it’s not unrealistic to think 10-6 and a wild card.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The offense needs to improve if this team is to have a serious shot at the playoffs.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    The rest of the season schedule looks manageable. Other than the Ravens and Bills itís not unrealistic to think 10-6 and a wild card.
    im with that all the way.. and although im not a huge tomlin fan.. hed certainly solidify his future in pitt..and be the hands fown favorite for coach of the year

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think this D can get us to the playoffs.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    Cautiously optimistic again and I don’t want to get ahead of the progress the offense still needs to make, but with browns, bungles, browns up next - it COULD happen.

8-4 with 4 to go would be quite an accomplishment after the September this team had.
    Why cautiously. Nothing to lose being all in

Starter

User Info Menu

This next game concerns me a bit. If we can get past the Browns (cant believe Im saying that) on the road on a short week I feel pretty good about a playoff run. The WRs are continuing to grow, MR is learning and the defense is coming into its own. Now with Switzer hurt maybe we can get something out of the return game. It would help if we can break this string of 16 games with a turnover.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Why cautiously. Nothing to lose being all in
    cautious in the sense I don't want to get totally emotionally invested as I have in other years. Let's see where the next 3 weeks goes - but playoffs (amazing we're saying that now) and advancing past week 1 seems highly unlikely unless the offense makes dramatic improvements.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    The offense needs to improve if this team is to have a serious shot at the playoffs.
    I agree Burgh. This is not a playoff offense.