Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 10: LA Rams @ Pittsburgh Steelers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legend

User Info Menu

Week 10: LA Rams @ Pittsburgh Steelers

the defending NFC Champion LA Rams are coming off a bye and their record stands at 5-3.

we better not hope for a missed FG this Sunday to win the game...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Steelers win another close one at home, 24-20.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Since the sorry Buccaneers hung 55 on the Rams this season I’m gonna go bold and say the Steelers win 35-20.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    Since the sorry Buccaneers hung 55 on the Rams this season Im gonna go bold and say the Steelers win 35-20.
    right now with the dink and dunk gameplan we have.. we arent capable of hanging 35 on a decent team.. that is unless the defense scores 14 to 21 pts. Other than that.. i like us in a close one

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    right now with the dink and dunk gameplan we have.. we arent capable of hanging 35 on a decent team.. that is unless the defense scores 14 to 21 pts. Other than that.. i like us in a close one
    I'm with Ernie.

The D scores 2 - 3 TDs in this one!

Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Is Goff really that bad?

This game will be a lot like last week. Only the tables will turn with Boz having to win it at the buzzer.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Is Goff really that bad?

This game will be a lot like last week. Only the tables will turn with Boz having to win it at the buzzer.
    He’s not that bad but he’s not that good either.

They have done weapons but I think we can get to him and rattle him

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Is Goff really that bad?

It's probably wishful thinking, but I've heard several places talk about Goff not being good when under pressure (probably a reference to the SF game).

I think we'll probably get pressure on him, because that's one thing we're very good at on D.

Hopefully that is enough to push him into a few very bad mistakes.
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Rams 30 - Panthers 27 W
    Rams 27 - Saints 9 W
    Rams 20 Browns 13 W
    Rams 40 Bucs 55 L (with apparently NO defense being played by either team)
    Rams 29 Seahawks 30 L
    Rams 37 Falcons 10 W
    Rams 24 Bengals 10 W

Played 3 of the worst teams in the league. 6 out of 7 games they threw up 24 or more points. 3 times a team has put up 27 or more on them.

Seem to be all over the board. If the Steelers score more points, we win. Bank on it!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Rams - 45
    Steelers - 3