Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 10: LA Rams @ Pittsburgh Steelers

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Minkah may have more TDs than half our offense.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Fitzpatrick is just killing it.

Legend

User Info Menu

unfortunately we will struggle to resign guys like bud and hargrave because of Ben's bloated contract. Folks talk like they are lookin forward to next year because of this defense... but im afraid its not the same without those two (and others like hilton etc who need resigned).

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The offenses are painful to watch.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    unfortunately we will struggle to resign guys like bud and hargrave because of Ben's bloated contract. Folks talk like they are lookin forward to next year because of this defense... but im afraid its not the same without those two (and others like hilton etc who need resigned).
    I am excited for next year because I think we'll have our best combination of O and D since our last SB run.

But I don't think the D will be this good. Partly because of the cap issues you've raised and partly because I don't think this level of play is sustainable. They are have been ****ing amazing since signing Fitz!

Also, only 2 more TDs to go for them to get the three you (jokingly) called for.

At this point, I think they might even do it!
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

14-7 half time lead. Can’t complain.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    I am excited for next year because I think we'll have our best combination of O and D since our last SB run.

But I don't think the D will be this good. Partly because of the cap issues you've raised and partly because I don't think this level of play is sustainable. They are have been ****ing amazing since signing Fitz!

Also, only 2 more TDs to go for them to get the three you (jokingly) called for.

At this point, I think they might even do it!
    i wish i could agree with you but i think Ben is done. Hes nowhere near what his contract is calling for...and he actually makes us worse (as a team) because of the guys we will fail to resign.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

that's an opinion presented as fact

this offense as constituted isn't going to win squat of any consequence. Ben gives us a chance with this defense

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post

this offense as constituted isn't going to win squat of any consequence. Ben gives us a chance with this defense
    you didnt happen to watch the pats game... did you? i also wonder if you watched ben his rookie year... i see a ton of similarities between he and rudolph...and guess what they did ben's second year? those are facts... presented as facts

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post

and btw... ben doesnt get "This defense"... because of the guys we will lose