Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 10: LA Rams @ Pittsburgh Steelers

Legend

User Info Menu

Week 10: LA Rams @ Pittsburgh Steelers

the defending NFC Champion LA Rams are coming off a bye and their record stands at 5-3.

we better not hope for a missed FG this Sunday to win the game...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Steelers win another close one at home, 24-20.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Since the sorry Buccaneers hung 55 on the Rams this season I’m gonna go bold and say the Steelers win 35-20.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Rams 30 - Panthers 27 W
    Rams 27 - Saints 9 W
    Rams 20 – Browns 13 W
    Rams 40 – Bucs 55 L (with apparently NO defense being played by either team)
    Rams 29 – Seahawks 30 L
    Rams 37 – Falcons 10 W
    Rams 24 – Bengals 10 W

Played 3 of the worst teams in the league. 6 out of 7 games they threw up 24 or more points. 3 times a team has put up 27 or more on them.

Seem to be all over the board. If the Steelers score more points, we win. Bank on it!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Rams - 45
    Steelers - 3

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    the defending NFC Champion LA Rams are coming off a bye and their record stands at 5-3.

we better not hope for a missed FG this Sunday to win the game...
    Your right about that. We are going to need an offense that can drive down the field a few times while punching in some T D’s.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Rams 30 - Panthers 27 W
    Rams 27 - Saints 9 W
    Rams 20 – Browns 13 W
    Rams 40 – Bucs 55 L (with apparently NO defense being played by either team)
    Rams 29 – Seahawks 30 L
    Rams 37 – Falcons 10 W
    Rams 24 – Bengals 10 W

Played 3 of the worst teams in the league. 6 out of 7 games they threw up 24 or more points. 3 times a team has put up 27 or more on them.

Seem to be all over the board. If the Steelers score more points, we win. Bank on it!!
    Truth!

And the Steelers will score more points.

The 49ers held them to 7.

We don't do that well, but keep them to 17.

Our offense isn't good, but we end up with 24 points.

24 - 17 Steelers

Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

They spread you out, count the box then, call the play at the los. We'll need to play a bunch of man n cover 1. Their wr's are excellent running drags so we'll need to avoid rubs ( pick plays) where we bet bumped off the coverage. Got to get both edge pressure n a push in A gap or we'll give up some scores.
    I would spread them out with 11 personnel n keep JS busy getting him n space against their olb's. Pounding A gap with 99 on D is not a play I'd run often. Play action earlier ( 1st down ) should help keeping us out of 2nd n 8 like we saw last week to often. JJSS stays in slot so if he draws Ramsey at least we can work outside against their lesser corners.
    One thing I noticed last week was that Finney was solid inside for Foster. Huge test vs 99 if he can win some of those 1 on 1's it will go a long way in how the scoreboard looks at the end of the day. Game within the game.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron City Inc. View Post
    They spread you out, count the box then, call the play at the los. We'll need to play a bunch of man n cover 1. Their wr's are excellent running drags so we'll need to avoid rubs ( pick plays) where we bet bumped off the coverage. Got to get both edge pressure n a push in A gap or we'll give up some scores.
    I would spread them out with 11 personnel n keep JS busy getting him n space against their olb's. Pounding A gap with 99 on D is not a play I'd run often. Play action earlier ( 1st down ) should help keeping us out of 2nd n 8 like we saw last week to often. JJSS stays in slot so if he draws Ramsey at least we can work outside against their lesser corners.
    One thing I noticed last week was that Finney was solid inside for Foster. Huge test vs 99 if he can win some of those 1 on 1's it will go a long way in how the scoreboard looks at the end of the day. Game within the game.
    Thanks for the breakdown Iron City. I'll keep an eye out for this stuff this week.
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

A other close one.

Steelers 24
    Rams 19

Goff doesn’t finish the game or plays scared. We are going to crush that man. I just hope we don’t try to cover Cooper Kupp with a LB. That’s Goff’s security blanket