Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Steelers up coming schedule

Backup

User Info Menu

Steelers up coming schedule

Next week we play the Rams. This will most likely be a loss. Look at the next 6 games. We will be favored and could win 6 straight. Our last game is against the Ravens. All this being said we could go 10 and 6 or 9 and 5. The Colts are currently one spot ahead of us for the 2nd wild card spot. The Colts QB is being reported to a MCL injury. Playoffs are looking much better now.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KYPITTFAN View Post
    Next week we play the Rams. This will most likely be a loss.
    Right now, I'd give us a slightly better than even chance to beat the Rams.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Why can’t we beat the Rams?

Legend

User Info Menu

Rams are currently a 4 point favorite, but I think they might come in rusty, start slow, and give up a bunch of turnovers.

Weíve got the most points off turnovers in the league and we all know how many points we donít get off turn overs. A little improvement on O and this team is looking up.

Sure Iím gonna say theyíre gonna beat us but a ton in one thread, Iím confident what this team can do.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Right now Baltimore is working the pats*

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    Right now Baltimore is working the pats*
    I thought the Ravens had a real good chance to beat the Pats.

Legend

User Info Menu

That last turnover by Edelman did the pats in I think.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. So why delay the inevitable?

Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Nah the refs will find a way to help those pukes haha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    Nah the refs will find a way to help those pukes haha
    Both teams I can’t stand.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. So why delay the inevitable?

Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Both teams I can’t stand.
    Yeah hard to watch. From a Steelers perspective it would be better if the ravens lost.