Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 162

Thread: Week 9: Colts @ Steelers

  1. #1
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Week 9: Colts @ Steelers

    I don't think we can afford to get behind 14-0 this time against the 5-2 Colts...

  2. #2
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Colts are good, we need to be on point to win this one.

  3. #3
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Low scoring affair.

    Steelers 17
    Colts 13

  4. #4
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Steelers 24
    Colts 20

    Could be another bad week for the Tomlin haters.

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Brissette is having a good season. 14 TDs and only 3 INTs so far. Need to look at the Bronco's tape as they contained him - only 202 yards and no TDs. A week earlier though, he tore up the Texans to the tune of 326 yards and 4 TDs.

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Brissette is having a good season. 14 TDs and only 3 INTs so far. Need to look at the Bronco's tape as they contained him - only 202 yards and no TDs. A week earlier though, he tore up the Texans to the tune of 326 yards and 4 TDs.
    He broke out of a sack in the endzone last week that would’ve ended the game and threw a dart 20 yards on the sideline on 4th down.

    They ended up winning on a last second FG.

    He’s definitely grown from a few years back. Maybe it’s experience or not having Luck over his shoulder.

    I’m hoping Mason develops the same way.

    Maybe when we beat Brissett last year or 2 years ago in a close game he wasn’t as bad as many in here believed?

  7. #7
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    This is going to be a tough game nad I'm concerned that our RB situation is really going to put us in a bind.

    MR is going to have to play flawlessly and the defense is going to have to be better than any game so far this year.

  8. #8
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    This is going to be a tough game nad I'm concerned that our RB situation is really going to put us in a bind.

    MR is going to have to play flawlessly and the defense is going to have to be better than any game so far this year.
    Who you calling "nad"?

    I agree, if we're going to win this one, D and Rudolph will have to be at their tops. Can't afford a poor start like vs. the Fins. I'm going to be optimistic, I think we'll be up to the task. Samuels proves to be a suitable fill-in.

    Steelers in a close one, 20-17.

  9. #9
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Who you calling "nad"?

    I agree, if we're going to win this one, D and Rudolph will have to be at their tops. Can't afford a poor start like vs. the Fins. I'm going to be optimistic, I think we'll be up to the task. Samuels proves to be a suitable fill-in.

    Steelers in a close one, 20-17.
    Samuels is cleared?

  10. #10
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    Samuels is cleared?
    I thought he was going to miss this game and perhaps the next one too. Has something changed?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •