Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 9: Colts @ Steelers

Legend

User Info Menu

Week 9: Colts @ Steelers

I don't think we can afford to get behind 14-0 this time against the 5-2 Colts...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Colts are good, we need to be on point to win this one.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Low scoring affair.

Steelers 17
    Colts 13

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Steelers 24
    Colts 20

Could be another bad week for the Tomlin haters.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Brissette is having a good season. 14 TDs and only 3 INTs so far. Need to look at the Bronco's tape as they contained him - only 202 yards and no TDs. A week earlier though, he tore up the Texans to the tune of 326 yards and 4 TDs.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Brissette is having a good season. 14 TDs and only 3 INTs so far. Need to look at the Bronco's tape as they contained him - only 202 yards and no TDs. A week earlier though, he tore up the Texans to the tune of 326 yards and 4 TDs.
    He broke out of a sack in the endzone last week that would’ve ended the game and threw a dart 20 yards on the sideline on 4th down.

They ended up winning on a last second FG.

He’s definitely grown from a few years back. Maybe it’s experience or not having Luck over his shoulder.

I’m hoping Mason develops the same way.

Maybe when we beat Brissett last year or 2 years ago in a close game he wasn’t as bad as many in here believed?

Legend

User Info Menu

This is going to be a tough game nad I'm concerned that our RB situation is really going to put us in a bind.

MR is going to have to play flawlessly and the defense is going to have to be better than any game so far this year.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    This is going to be a tough game nad I'm concerned that our RB situation is really going to put us in a bind.

MR is going to have to play flawlessly and the defense is going to have to be better than any game so far this year.
    Who you calling "nad"?

I agree, if we're going to win this one, D and Rudolph will have to be at their tops. Can't afford a poor start like vs. the Fins. I'm going to be optimistic, I think we'll be up to the task. Samuels proves to be a suitable fill-in.

Steelers in a close one, 20-17.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Who you calling "nad"?

I agree, if we're going to win this one, D and Rudolph will have to be at their tops. Can't afford a poor start like vs. the Fins. I'm going to be optimistic, I think we'll be up to the task. Samuels proves to be a suitable fill-in.

Steelers in a close one, 20-17.
    Samuels is cleared?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post
    Samuels is cleared?
    I thought he was going to miss this game and perhaps the next one too. Has something changed?