Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Benny Snell caught with marijuana

  1. #31
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    or he could just go get another job with a more progressive and open minded employer...
    What good paying, good benefit jobs are out there that let you work under the influence of drugs?

  2. #32
    Administrator

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    or he could just go get another job with a more progressive and open minded employer...
    And possibly move states as well. Yeah, let's just pick up and move. What if he has wife and kids? Seems pretty selfish to me to uplift your entire life to smoke a plant.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

  3. #33
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    or he could just go get another job with a more progressive and open minded employer...
    Not likely around here that he gets a good job with a bad mark from his previous employer. At least not for a long time.

  4. #34
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    What good paying, good benefit jobs are out there that let you work under the influence of drugs?
    I don't believe anything has been mentioned about going to work under the influence. The neighbor failed a test for THC, which has nothing to do with actively being under the influence or not because it stays in your system so damn long.

  5. #35
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    What good paying, good benefit jobs are out there that let you work under the influence of drugs?
    And also, out in Cali, Colorado, Oregon
    ,etc - lots of places are cool with weed at work in certain sectors, particularly the marijuana industry haha

  6. #36
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    What good paying, good benefit jobs are out there that let you work under the influence of drugs?
    And also, out in Cali, Colorado, Oregon, etc - lots of places are cool with weed at work in certain sectors, particularly the marijuana industry haha

  7. #37
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    And possibly move states as well. Yeah, let's just pick up and move. What if he has wife and kids? Seems pretty selfish to me to uplift your entire life to smoke a plant.
    Who is saying that wouldn't be selfish?

    You just went way down a slippery slope jumping from 'neighbor kid got fired' to 'selfish P.O.S. just uprooted his family and moved out of state to find a job'

    It's pretty obvious that if you're job doesn't allow it and you might be subjected to random tests - don't smoke weed unless you can easily afford to lose the job.

  8. #38
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    Who is saying that wouldn't be selfish?

    You just went way down a slippery slope jumping from 'neighbor kid got fired' to 'selfish P.O.S. just uprooted his family and moved out of state to find a job'

    It's pretty obvious that if you're job doesn't allow it and you might be subjected to random tests - don't smoke weed unless you can easily afford to lose the job.
    Well, my neighbor who lost his job couldn't exactly afford to lose it. It's going to set him back, in this area, for a long time. And he's not exactly a kid, though he doesn't have a wife and kids yet (thankfully).

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •