Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Brown Suggests He Would Return To Play For Steelers Next Season

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    What’s amazing is these idiots think they can fool people by having someone else not only write the apology but believe those reading it will think it’s sincere.
    Do they really think the masses are that stupid?
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. So why delay the inevitable?

Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Unfortunately, the masses are that stupid.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Unfortunately, the masses are that stupid.

Lots of people out there who just swallow whatever they are spoon fed through the media

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

yes.......
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Legend

User Info Menu

Brown is so desperate because he’s sensing that he’ll never play again so he’ll go anywhere and say anything to get back in the league
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. So why delay the inevitable?

Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

Legend

User Info Menu

Brown is so desperate because heís sensing that heíll never play again so heíll go anywhere and say anything to get back in the league
    I read his recent statement and the one thing I'm 100% sure of is that AB didn't write it.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I don't think it's stupidity. It's willful blindness.

I don't think fans really care about character and legal issues as long as a player is a big part of getting wins.
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    I don't think it's stupidity. It's willful blindness.

I don't think fans really care about character and legal issues as long as a player is a big part of getting wins.
    Count me as one that won't cheer for a turd. People talk about the most respected franchises in the NFL. One way you get respect is by the character of the team they are fielding.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Count me as one that won't cheer for a turd. People talk about the most respected franchises in the NFL. One way you get respect is by the character of the team they are fielding.
    I'm getting to a point where I don't care about character as much as I use to. Maybe because the Steelers aren't really much different than any other franchise anymore.
    I care more about production/salary cap.