Page 20 of 46 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Brown Suggests He Would Return To Play For Steelers Next Season

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I think some team will take a chance on him. Probably try to have a bodyguard with him at all times.

Dude is gone tho... Maybe he was always like this but I think that Burfict hit might have opened the cage door.

I fear for his safety. Reminds me of Chris Henry.
    I couldn't care less about his safety. It's the people around him that i feel bad for.
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Nobody can get him help if he's unwilling to be helped. It's gonna take a mighty big crash, IMO, to change his attitude in that direction.
    I just watched a video showing all the stuff he bought. Its unreal.
    Hopefully he goes bankrupt soon and that's enough to do him in.
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I just watched a video showing all the stuff he bought. Its unreal.
    Hopefully he goes bankrupt soon and that's enough to do him in.
    Or he’ll get arrested and that might force the issue.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Or he’ll get arrested and that might force the issue.
    that would be sweet.
    id love to see that video
    hope the cops get a reason to beat his ass

Legend

User Info Menu

I was livid over ABs antics and treatment of the team.... now am truly saddened for the guy because I really think he needs help but he doesn't even recognize that fact.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    I was livid over ABs antics and treatment of the team.... now am truly saddened for the guy because I really think he needs help but he doesn't even recognize that fact.
    People who wish him harm are sad af.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

that would be sweet.
    id love to see that video
    hope the cops get a reason to beat his ass
    weird wish but I’m not surprised.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    weird wish but I’m not surprised.
    Im not surprised you support him

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Im not surprised you support him
    support him?

I want him to get the help he needs.

If that’s supporting him then sure...

I’m not one to ever wish physical harm on a person I don’t know who played football and made me upset because he left our team.

People who wish physical harm on players are damaged imo.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Why did he have to bash and belittle the women like that in front of the cops? The mother of his kids. He just looked like absolute garbage doing that to me. He popped her full of kids but now you dog her like that..in public?
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.
    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

[url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/50121-A-Positive-View-of-they-Draft/page17[/url]