Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast

Thread: Antonio Brown Suggests He Would Return To Play For Steelers Next Season

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Anyone wishing death on a football player has serious personal issues and probably has some internal demons they haven’t addressed.

AB’s actions don’t impact anyone personally on here.

We know the real reason whatever wishes death on AB.
    Really. Why is that?
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Really. Why is that?
    Because you have a lot of hate in your heart.

Only reason to wish death on someone you don’t know who has no impact on your day to day is due to hate.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by "Antonio Brown”

“I feel like I’ve just been doing what’s best for me,” Brown said. “Any time someone is doing what’s best for them, that’s outside the normal rules and regulations, it’s going to be scrutiny, but I haven’t done anything that bad. I showed some bad emotions in some bad situations.”
    Dude is nowhere close to being healthy, and he has no clue regarding that fact.
    Nowhere close to being where the league should consider his reinstatement, either.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Nowhere close to being where the league should consider his reinstatement, either.
    IMO Brown’s playing career is done. He has a lot going against him....age, lawsuits. At this point, I just hope he gets the help that he needs.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    IMO Brown’s playing career is done. He has a lot going against him....age, lawsuits. At this point, I just hope he gets the help that he needs.
    physically I think he is fine for his age. Mentally he is done right now.

I’m sure some desperate team will take a flyer on him once he gets past the lawsuit but the contract is going to have so many stipulations in it.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Is he not yet reinstated? Thought he was...Truly sad, What s dynamic talent he was...WAS...I wouldn't touch him with s 10 foot pole now

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Tomlin said, we will support AB to grow as a man but, not interested as a Steeler player on the team..... lol

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    Is he not yet reinstated? Thought he was...Truly sad, What s dynamic talent he was...WAS...I wouldn't touch him with s 10 foot pole now
    He hasn’t been suspended yet, just a threat of suspension if he signs with another team. Unless I’m wrong.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

AB may have the worst singing voice of all-time:

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Painful to listen to

Sad and pathetic

Should be easy for someone to sign, though ... all he needs is his guitar