Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Brown Suggests He Would Return To Play For Steelers Next Season

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    AB needs to work on his apologies. Might not want to start with “mostly you a little bit of me”. Unless I’m misinterpreting that he still thinks this is mostly Ben’s fault.
    Not really his fault because everyone was coming after him......
    Really? Who exactly was coming after him to make him start acting this way?
    Who on the raiders disrespected him and made him into a racist?
    The list goes on and on.
    Never his fault.
    I sure hope a couple days of phony half asses apologies don't fool anyone.
    Last edited by whatever; 02-12-2020 at 02:47 PM.
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Not really his fault because everyone was coming after him......
    Really? Who exactly was coming after him to make him start acting this way?
    Who on the raiders disrespected him and made him into a racist?
    The list goes on and on.
    Never his fault.
    I sure hope a couple days if phony half asses apologies don't fool anyone.
    They won't. His new agent has him on damage control. That rant against Mayock of the Raiders and threatening to punch him was asinine to say the least.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.
    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

[url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/50121-A-Positive-View-of-they-Draft/page17[/url]

Backup

User Info Menu

AB needs to work on his apologies. Might not want to start with ďmostly you a little bit of meĒ. Unless Iím misinterpreting that he still thinks this is mostly Benís fault.
    I read it like he was referring to their success on the field, which goes with the picture; attributing most of the success to Ben.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    I just saw it. He's on a tour of sadness; He's basically begging somebody, anybody to like him again.
    Sounds like Julia Roberts talking to Hugh Grant in the movie "Notting Hill"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mick'sTeam View Post
    I read it like he was referring to their success on the field, which goes with the picture; attributing most of the success to Ben.
    That makes sense. I guess I just assume everything that AB tweets has a hidden dig on someone.

Backup

User Info Menu

That makes sense. I guess I just assume everything that AB tweets has a hidden dig on someone.
    I read it the way you did at first, and it's only because AB himself has set a standard that isn't too positive.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

That's what I think AB was trying to convey. Communicating in English is not his strong suit.

Ben should forgive Brown, but the Steelers should never entertain the notion of bringing him back.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    That's what I think AB was trying to convey. Communicating in English is not his strong suit.

Ben should forgive Brown, but the Steelers should never entertain the notion of bringing him back.
    Why should Ben forgive him?
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post

Ben doesn’t have to do anything but I’m pretty sure Ben knows AB’s words don’t hold much weight.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

That’s how I took it as well. But who knows I have been wrong before.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.